Andre Gennaro, amg20102006@yahoo.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-06-2005, 07:11 PM   #1
daniel1983
Andre Gennaro, amg20102006@yahoo.com

I figured this was worth a BOI post. While viewing the ball python classifieds on this site, I came across an email address that seemed familiar from awhile back on another forum. Here is the ad:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...&cat=10&page=1

I thought that the email address seemed similar to a user name of a kid that used to post on another forum that I attend, so I did a quick check and found this from another site (all his stuff from the other forum is deleted...dont know why):

http://members.boardhost.com/african.../msg/1044.html

Note the same name and email address. I would just like to let everyone know that a 13 year old kid is selling $4500 worth of stuff on this site. It just seemed odd to me and I wanted to inform everyone of this MINOR issue

Old 07-07-2005, 02:50 PM   #2
albinoballpythons
whats wrong with me having high value items? yes i am 13 so whats your point? i didnt do anything bad. . .

Old 07-07-2005, 03:04 PM   #3
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by albinoballpythons
whats wrong with me having high value items? yes i am 13 so whats your point? i didnt do anything bad. . .
Nothing wrong if you reall have them. When I see a kid advertising a high dollar item that he has not worked for I am tempted to run (not walk) away.

Old 07-07-2005, 03:08 PM   #4
albinoballpythons
well i actually do have them. and so what if iwas going to buy a bird before you no plans change.

Old 07-07-2005, 03:41 PM   #5
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
well i actually do have them. and so what if iwas going to buy a bird before you no plans change.

Andre, if you do indeed have the cages all you would have had to do was maturely post a nice statement reiterating the fact that you have the cages in question and have the proof to back it up. End of story :-)

Your hostility in getting questioned about it makes one wonder if you are indeed "for real". So as it seems you are indeed following this thread I propose a deal.

Post a picture of yourself standing in front of one of the cages wearing a red shirt. You do that and I guarantee no one will question whether or not you are legit.

They may want to call and question you parents, but not you, I am sure. I personally would want to talk to mommy or daddy.

Old 07-07-2005, 03:50 PM   #6
DAND
Quote:
Andre,

Come back in 5 years when you aren't a minor. I find it highly unlikely that a 13 year old has such items.

Old 07-07-2005, 04:25 PM   #7
Rebel Dragons
Quote:

Well here is where I am a little confused. On the ad you have them listed as sold.

Which is it? You have them as stated above or you sold them????

Old 07-07-2005, 05:18 PM   #8
albinoballpythons
i made it like it was sold because i cant delete the ad so i will be posting another add as soon as i get the picture with me in a red shirt infront of it wich will be saturday at the earliest

Old 07-07-2005, 05:30 PM   #9
DAND
Yet you state: "hi i am 13 years old and i am looking to get a job to save up for a tag". Where did a 13 year old work to acquire $4500 worth of merchandise you already (allegedly) have?

Old 07-07-2005, 05:48 PM   #10
albinoballpythons
i bought it for a hell of alot cheaper and i cut lawns you no 50 isnt that much to save up to and why should i wait 5 years

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!