Bad Guy Perfect Predators (Manny Frade) - Scammer on Breeding Loan - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2017, 10:11 PM   #71
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee_Manson View Post
Does anyone know if it is possible to stop Manny Frade and his company from participating in reptile shows?
Probably not, most promoters will rent table space to anyone willing to pay for it.

Old 03-15-2017, 03:25 PM   #72
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
At this point, I'm fairly confident that everyone knows just what Manny Frade is all about.

He's advertising heavily on facebook now. He'll find a lot of people to rip off there since links to bad guy thread on the BOI at fauna are not allowed by admins in the various feedback groups on facebook and will be deleted.

Old 03-15-2017, 06:58 PM   #73
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
He's advertising heavily on facebook now. He'll find a lot of people to rip off there since links to bad guy thread on the BOI at fauna are not allowed by admins in the various feedback groups on facebook and will be deleted.
Especially on the page he runs.

Old 03-15-2017, 07:56 PM   #74
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
since links to bad guy thread on the BOI at fauna are not allowed by admins in the various feedback groups on facebook and will be deleted.
The admins on farcebook won't allow links to the BOI for 2 reasons:

1. Jealousy...

2. The Truth hurts...

Manny MAN UP, oh never mind I forgot.

Hang in there Vic.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 03-15-2017, 09:44 PM   #75
delawareballs
Manny can be out on good behavior. If no problems most states are day for day of good time. Which mean you do half your time. I am not sire about where he is but food for thought.

Sent from my 5056W using Tapatalk

Old 03-18-2017, 04:43 PM   #76
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
The admins on farcebook won't allow links to the BOI for 2 reasons:

1. Jealousy...

2. The Truth hurts...

Manny MAN UP, oh never mind I forgot.

Hang in there Vic.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Thanks Lynn and everyone who has supported this post. Truth hurts - particularly when you have no intention of making things right and choose to ignore an incriminating post.

Vic

Old 03-18-2017, 06:35 PM   #77
WebSlave
Quote:
Oh? Did they get miffed that my reports to Facebook about their illegal trademark infringements got their previous pages and groups shut down?

Old 04-16-2017, 02:40 PM   #78
Martino Reptiles
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by delawareballs View Post
Manny can be out on good behavior. If no problems most states are day for day of good time. Which mean you do half your time. I am not sire about where he is but food for thought.

Sent from my 5056W using Tapatalk
My understanding is that is he out on probation, and still VERY active on various reptile auction sites and Facebook forums. Ultimately - he continues to make sales off people that do not know his reputation. Additionally his sales and current animal inventory means nothing toward making any attempt to repairing fraudulent business practices and scams both myself and others fell victim to. He has made zero effort to fix this to date. Zero.

Vic

Old 04-16-2017, 05:22 PM   #79
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Oh? Did they get miffed that my reports to Facebook about their illegal trademark infringements got their previous pages and groups shut down?
One or two of them, possibly.

He is the mod of a few groups as well & automatically deletes anything negative about him.

Old 04-16-2017, 06:53 PM   #80
bcr229
Quote:
There's nothing stopping Victor from posting his experience directly in those groups.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!