Good Guy Jason Taylor - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2017, 06:50 PM   #111
blichtenhan
Does a great job!

I contacted Jason a few months ago about some toads that he had frozen for snake food. I needed some to get a hognose female feeding again. Jason's communication was prompt, his price was great, and he got those feeders out to to me the next day. I was/am very happy with the way he does business. Thanks, Jason.........that got her going again, she is back to mice, now, and she laid a nice clutch for me, thanks again, Brad Lichtenhan

Old 07-18-2017, 07:46 PM   #112
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by del9800 View Post
Another fine purchase I have done with Jason. Thank you sir, they look great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blichtenhan View Post
I contacted Jason a few months ago about some toads that he had frozen for snake food. I needed some to get a hognose female feeding again. Jason's communication was prompt, his price was great, and he got those feeders out to to me the next day. I was/am very happy with the way he does business. Thanks, Jason.........that got her going again, she is back to mice, now, and she laid a nice clutch for me, thanks again, Brad Lichtenhan

Thank you both for the kind words! It is a pleasure to be a part of and to be able to serve a community, such as Faunaclassifieds. Congratulations Brad, I'm glad it help!

Old 08-01-2017, 01:40 PM   #113
jparker1167
Just got another hognose from Jason. Artic female triple poss het, probably the 7 hognose I got from him every transaction is perfect. He sends pics of the animal you're getting, let's you know how well they are eating and will answer any questions you have. Animals come in packaged perfect. Will be getting more from Jason and if you're looking for hognose message him he will help you out and he produces amazing hognose snakes

Old 08-01-2017, 04:44 PM   #114
mildu409
Jason is top notch. Super friendly, knows his stuff, and is on his way to produce some seriously nice snakes! I sold him a group of hognose and am happy to know they are in good hands. Thx bro!

Old 08-01-2017, 05:18 PM   #115
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jparker1167 View Post
Just got another hognose from Jason. Artic female triple poss het, probably the 7 hognose I got from him every transaction is perfect. He sends pics of the animal you're getting, let's you know how well they are eating and will answer any questions you have. Animals come in packaged perfect. Will be getting more from Jason and if you're looking for hognose message him he will help you out and he produces amazing hognose snakes
Thanks Joe! It is always a pleasure sending you a hognose and hopefully I can continue to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mildu409 View Post
Jason is top notch. Super friendly, knows his stuff, and is on his way to produce some seriously nice snakes! I sold him a group of hognose and am happy to know they are in good hands. Thx bro!
Billy, I definitely see us continuing to work together. Thanks again!

Old 08-07-2017, 05:48 PM   #116
Co1rey26
Quote:
Originally Posted by blichtenhan View Post
This guy Jason is awesome thanks for the scarlet keep the good work up

Old 08-07-2017, 07:01 PM   #117
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks Johnny, it was my pleasure!

Old 08-09-2017, 12:37 PM   #118
evaanball
Easy day thanks to Jet76

I recently bought hognoses of all different sizes and types from Jason and buying from him was great. Not only was he helpful in allowing me to find the snake I wanted but he has gladly continued to support my questions as I begin my venture into breeding Hognose. I will deffinately recommend Jason and will purchase more from him in the future.

Old 08-09-2017, 07:50 PM   #119
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by evaanball View Post
I recently bought hognoses of all different sizes and types from Jason and buying from him was great. Not only was he helpful in allowing me to find the snake I wanted but he has gladly continued to support my questions as I begin my venture into breeding Hognose. I will deffinately recommend Jason and will purchase more from him in the future.
Thanks man, I look forward to buying hogs off of you one day!

Old 08-15-2017, 11:25 AM   #120
evergreenstatereptiles
I bought a bucket full of snakes from Jason and it took some time to get the deal done... Mainly because I had many questions and my area went through a serious of heat waves 105-110 and Jason was patient with me and continues to assist me in finding future breeders to help me prepare for my upcoming season. I feel like I have a new friend in the hobby not just a new online store... Thanks Jason

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!