Homemade snake rack - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 09-07-2011, 12:52 AM   #1
Chris577
Homemade snake rack

Hello,
I am selling a homemade snake rack that holds 10 28 quart Sterilite tubs and 8 16 quart Sterilite tubs. All tubs were bought at Wal-Mart. There is no sticking and all tubs slide in and out easily. There is a small gap at the top of the tubs when in shelf to allow air flow. I am asking $150.00 for the rack as is, or 250 for the rack with the tubs included. I have also cut the wood to allow 4 inch Flex Watt tape to be snaked through from the bottom all the way to the top. The tubs fit four 16 quart on a shelf or two 28 quart sideways on a shelf. The material is wood shelving and is smooth and does not buckle. The few flaws this unit has is one small piece where the wood cracked from screwing the screw in to close to the top, a small chip on the top of one of the shelves, and the screws on the side are not covered. I don’t consider the screws a flaw but I wanted to disclose everything. There is also a small section about four inches long on the back where I cut for the Flex Watt before I noticed it was the wrong place . If you place a back on it you will not be able to see. I will probably place a back on this unit in the next few days for cosmetic purposes and so the bins can fit snug but not guaranteed. I am able to send pics of "flaws" if needed. I use this same type shelf for my ball pythons and it works great. It is also on wheels so it is heavy but easily moved. Sorry for the long winded ad and please let me know if you have any questions. Local pick up only in Metro Atlanta area. If you choose not to have the tubs I will have them in the unit upon arrival for demonstration purposes only. I can also ad the Flex Watt for $100.00 and install.

Snake Rack with no tubs, no heat tape $150.00
With tubs add $100.00
With Heat tape add $100.00
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snakerack1.jpg (4.2 KB, 323 views)
File Type: jpg Snakerack2.jpg (250.3 KB, 442 views)
File Type: jpg Snakerack3.jpg (286.8 KB, 312 views)
File Type: jpg Snakerack4.jpg (289.0 KB, 556 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
snake rack, sterilite, tubs