Young Kimberly rock monitor proven pair available - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 02-21-2023, 04:48 PM   #11
Goanna_Mama
James are you serious please just stop go look at the convo you called me plenty of names your mad over a kink tail I still have the text messages should I show them
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-21-2023, 04:58 PM   #12
Goanna_Mama
You got all worked up I didn't want to talk to you james why are you so obsessed with me
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-21-2023, 05:21 PM   #13
Sid07882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goanna_Mama View Post
James are you serious please just stop go look at the convo you called me plenty of names your mad over a kink tail I still have the text messages should I show them
Just make sure you show all of them. You know how you kept texting for over an hour after I asked to end the conversation. You should have just went on your way.

Old 02-21-2023, 05:44 PM   #14
Goanna_Mama
You should have went on your way James your accusations are false you are just mad and this proves it have a good day sir there no point in this
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-21-2023, 05:48 PM   #15
Goanna_Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by capuzzi2 View Post
You should be banned.
FACTS THIS IS HARASSMENT WITH FALSE ACCUSATIONS
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-21-2023, 07:11 PM   #16
Sid07882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goanna_Mama View Post
FACTS THIS IS HARASSMENT WITH FALSE ACCUSATIONS
It was comical how many people ripped you apart of the FB group. If this costs youn1 sale I'll consider it a victory. Now be on your way.

Old 02-22-2023, 12:01 PM   #17
VPrasinus22
My guy this sort of harassment is appalling. You're not even correct in your belief that it's a genetic defect. This sort of outrageous behavior will serve as a cautionary tale to anyone that would sell to you. Red flags galore

Old 02-22-2023, 01:49 PM   #18
vsnutz
Again, you are not coming off as someone trying to help. If you have an issue, point it out on the PROPER platform and move on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!