Collection Update Pictures - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-31-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
PumpkinPython
Collection Update Pictures

So, it has been forever since I got new pictures of all my snakes. These aren't the best shots, since they were done in crappy lighting without flash, but I thought I would post them anyway.

First up, Gooseberry, a 2009 Pewter who is at 950 grams now but packing on the weight fast. I hope she is up to size to breed this year:

Next up Apple, Goose's mom and winner of the 'Most uncooperative model' award. She is a 2500+ gram Cinnamon. Why 2500+? Because my scale maxes out there. She maxed it out 9 months ago and is still getting bigger:

Here is Banana, who is deep in shed and not showing her best color. She is a pastel het hypo who took this year off from breeding:

The last female is Pumpkin, a 2007 CH Female who won't grow over 1000 grams but who was my first snake:

The first boy is J, a Mojave het for hypo who is a bit skinny after a breeding season hunger strike (despite not getting to breed anyone):

Finally is Silent Bob, a Woma Het Red Axanthic that is around 500 grams and should be raring and ready to breed this season. At the very least he and Apple will be getting well acquainted with one another. He may also get to say Hi to Goose if she gets up to size.

This last one doesn't show his color at all, but is cute:

Thinks for looking! Sorry the pics aren't the best. I also just finished the process of converting everyone to F/T! Hopefully they will continue to like their TV dinners.

Old 08-31-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
UwabamiReptiles
Congrats on getting them to F/T, I know I'm still fighting that battle. Very nice collection, I really like the reduced pattern on the back half of Pumpkin. Hopefully she'll put some weigh on for you.

Old 08-31-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
KY Reptiles
Nice collection!!

Old 08-31-2011, 09:27 PM   #4
Tere Salazar
Very nice collection. And I'm with Billy...Pumpkin is HOT!

Old 09-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #5
LadyOhh
Flash would do wonders for the colors

Thanks for sharing!! I like them all.

Old 09-01-2011, 03:25 PM   #6
FireStorm
Nice critters. I love the blackback on the Pewter!

Old 09-02-2011, 06:23 AM   #7
P&A Pythons
nice snakes

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python