Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2018, 07:33 AM   #241
Stephenson8011
You can’t even prove the validity of your claims anyway. You specifically said that if the majority felt that you should return the $100 you would. Now you are saying that you are done here and you’re keeping the animal and the $100.

That in fact makes you a liar and a thief.

So you can post all the pics you want but you can’t prove that you are posting pictures of the actual animal in question. You have stated that you have several so you could be posting pics of one of the other ones you have. And you have shifted blame to the other side in the past where your own emails show that you were the one to suggest the “discreet” PayPal

No credibility at all

Old 01-04-2018, 09:51 AM   #242
Black Adder
I would agree with Webslaves summary that they are different animals based on the pictures provided.
However to believe that truly we have to believe that the photos posted by Kameron are actually indeed the iguana that the op sent.
By Kamerons own admission he has "several" other similar animals.
With the posturing and deflection and attitude already displayed by Kameron how can we be sure that the pictures he has posted are correct?

Kameron has already stated categorically he is keeping the ops $100 and the iguana and to heck with what anybody else thinks

Fair enough, he has made his own bed and will now lie in it for a long while indeed.

Old 01-04-2018, 10:01 AM   #243
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenson8011 View Post
You can’t even prove the validity of your claims anyway. You specifically said that if the majority felt that you should return the $100 you would. Now you are saying that you are done here and you’re keeping the animal and the $100.

That in fact makes you a liar and a thief.

So you can post all the pics you want but you can’t prove that you are posting pictures of the actual animal in question. You have stated that you have several so you could be posting pics of one of the other ones you have. And you have shifted blame to the other side in the past where your own emails show that you were the one to suggest the “discreet” PayPal

No credibility at all
I agree. While much effort was put into analyzing the photos, that effort would be useful only if we are sure that the pictures that Kameron has furnished are indeed of the animal he received and not some other animal he or a friend might have.
Each person of course has to come to his/her own conclusions, but to me part of the credibility I might give to something offered with no definitive proof might reflect the general credibility of the offeror. In this case, after the shenanigans with the $100, I myself think that Kameron has very little credibility to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

To be honest, the only solution I can see at this point is for both parties to just cut their losses and get on with their lives. tyjohnko got $800 for an animal he wanted $900 for. kw18 got an animal for $800 that only he can come to grips with as to whether it is worth that much to him or not.
I also think this is the only possible solution. For a while I thought that the 3rd party holding funds and distributing them might work, but if it was Kameron that pulled the bait and switch by offering pictures here of an animal different than was sent, and he tried to send the different one back for a refund, there would be a huge new set of difficulties.

Old 01-04-2018, 11:29 AM   #244
JCCS
Rich, the only issue with your conclusion is trusting Kameron that the picture he posted is of the animal that John Tran sent. John, the only thing that changed your mind from the OP is this one photo. If you have a guy who has straight up said he had no issue stealing from the OP at the front of the thread and now is holding his $100 ransom and in essence, stealing it, do you seriously trust his word that the picture he posted is of the animal he received from the OP? Honestly, that cannot be known, but purely based on behavior on this thread, I would trust the OP a hell of a lot further than Kameron.

Old 01-04-2018, 12:54 PM   #245
Akiranar
I don't know how fast Iguanas grow, but I want to add that Kameron seemed to have bought another one or two from this thread around the same time he might have gotten the one from TyJohn: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=640487 post number 8.

He does have several of these types of iguana, he could very well have used another for his pictures. We have no unboxing video. We just have each person's word, and Kameron has shown that his word is a crap and he has no problem stealing and lying.

Old 01-04-2018, 01:35 PM   #246
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrowned View Post
Can I ask a question? This is probably a stupid question. I don't know a thing about iguanas, I am new to reptiles in general.

If the animal received and the one advertised are the same species and sex... why does it matter? At all? I am not a lizard person, but if someone showed me a normal corn snake and sent me one with a slightly different pattern, that was in good health and the same sex as advertised, I'm not sure I would really care. At all.
Toby,

The Cyclura Lewisi that are available in the pet trade are hybrids. There’s a lot of variety in these hybrids and many people prefer animals that look closest to pure Lewisi.

Old 01-04-2018, 01:42 PM   #247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
I don't know how fast Iguanas grow, but I want to add that Kameron seemed to have bought another one or two from this thread around the same time he might have gotten the one from TyJohn: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=640487 post number 8.

He does have several of these types of iguana, he could very well have used another for his pictures. We have no unboxing video. We just have each person's word, and Kameron has shown that his word is a crap and he has no problem stealing and lying.
The Lewisi in that ad appears to be younger than the one that Kameron is posting in pictures. Maybe he’ll post pictures of the one he bought from that seller next to the one that he bought from John?

Old 01-04-2018, 01:44 PM   #248
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
The Lewisi in that ad appears to be younger than the one that Kameron is posting in pictures. Maybe he’ll post pictures of the one he bought from that seller next to the one that he bought from John?

I doubt he will as his last proclamation was that he was done with this and keeping the $100.

Of course NOBODY has ever said they were done and not made a reappearance........

Old 01-04-2018, 03:20 PM   #249
BlueCrowned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Toby,

The Cyclura Lewisi that are available in the pet trade are hybrids. There’s a lot of variety in these hybrids and many people prefer animals that look closest to pure Lewisi.
Thanks, that makes more sense.

In that case I do agree that these animals look different, but still feel that Kameron needs to send the animal back before any further refund is issued.

Old 01-04-2018, 07:52 PM   #250
andradespb
This chat is still going ......

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!