Introduction - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-02-2004, 07:41 PM   #1
thesnakeman
Introduction

Well folks, here you go. A new place to come and post pics, and talk about our favorite subject. I have gone to a bit of trouble to get this started, so I hope you all like it. If you like it,...use it. Then go back to the old forum, and encourage others to come here. Then stop participating in any discussions over there. If you don't like it, contact the powers that be here, and I am sure they will see what they can do to help. I just figured it was time for a change. I hope it was a change for the better. If we don't use this forum, it will be terminated. If we keep using the old forum, this one may not survive. If we do use this forum, it will survive. So it's up to you folks. Now you have a choice. Let's leave out all the personal, and political stuff, and just talk about these amazing creatures. I hope you all like this place, and I hope we can all come here in the spirit of learning, and shareing about the greatest of all serpents. The Indigo. Perhaps when it is all said and done, we will all come away from this place each day, with a new piece of wisdom about these beautiful animals that we did not have before. Perhaps someone who knows nothing at all will come here, and learn what we already know. That the coolest of all snakes, is the Indigo, up to and including all of his cousins. So let it begin. Good luck, and thanks to all who come here to share!
Tony-thesnakeman-Carlisle.
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2004, 12:14 AM   #2
oldherper
Hey Tony! Just checking in.....

OH

Old 11-09-2004, 06:14 PM   #3
t. larson
Guess I'd better...

Check in too. My dilemma right now, is what I'm going to get in the next few years. I'm holding out for ONE thing (I won't even mention it, I don't want to pique any one elses interest), but not sure if it's gonna happen, so I'm studying and trying to decide. I like snakes with an insane, strong feeding response. I'm not ready for (and likely will NEVER be ready for serious venomous, so those are out).
Going to have to unload my cave ratsnake first though, so not in a huge hurry yet. Just taking my time and going to see what happens with patience and research. Any suggestions, descriptions etc. are of course welcome.

Thane

http://www.angelfire.com/home/thaneshomepage/

Old 11-09-2004, 06:59 PM   #4
thesnakeman

Thane, thanks for stopping by! All are welcome here. Especialy anyone who is a Dry fan. Don't hesitate to ask questions, or post comemts. Later,
T.

Old 11-09-2004, 07:04 PM   #5
t. larson
Lets try ..

to get more of us over here.

Old 11-09-2004, 07:50 PM   #6
thesnakeman
Get More People over HEAR!!!!!!!!!

Yes,...that's a great idea! I have e-mailed everyone on the breeders list at indigosnakes.com. I would like to post an anouncement about this new forum on the OLD forum at ksnake.com,....BUT,...I can't. Long story. But Iv'e been kicked out of there due to little urination demonsrtation between myself and the powers that be at ksnake. So I keep asking for a brave volunteer to go over there to the OLD indigo forum at kingsnake.com, and POST that this NEW one is here! So please go for it! I would if I could, BELEIVE ME! Then everyone will know about it. Thanks,
T.

Old 11-10-2004, 09:46 AM   #7
epidemic
Great! It's far time Dry keepers had their own forum here!

Jeff
Attached Images

Old 11-10-2004, 08:28 PM   #8
gila7150
Quote:
I'm holding out for ONE thing (I won't even mention it, I don't want to pique any one elses interest)
I think I know what it is.....starts with an "M", right?
Okay, I'll shut up now.

Chris

Old 11-10-2004, 08:46 PM   #9
thesnakeman
I have no idea,...

What are you talking about? Just come out and say it please.
T.

Old 11-10-2004, 10:46 PM   #10
t. larson
It's a...

Mussurana. Alright, now ya know. Lemme alone now :-) Just really want one someday and don't need any MORE competition than already exists amongst us.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!