Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2018, 06:36 PM   #121
mhenry
Post #8 in the image "Hey this anders boy is nice but he isnt tame at all Kinda wish I didnt get him because he will need a ton of work..."

Did you send this message to tyjohn?

Old 01-02-2018, 06:50 PM   #122
mhenry
Post #8 image "...I will just go to my bank tomorrow and file a fraudulent to my credit card company and get my $900 back since you WONT make it right and I'll just keep the lewisi"

Did you send this message to tyjohn?

Old 01-02-2018, 06:51 PM   #123
andradespb
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhenry View Post
So.... The real issue is if you want a refund send the animal back. If you want to keep it then send his $100 back to him and be done with it. Either way the ball is in your court!
I kind of agree with this

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Old 01-02-2018, 06:52 PM   #124
andradespb
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
Exactly... I haven’t once stated I wouldn’t do either one. I simply said, John and I have tried working this out before this thread once opened to NO resolve. We stopped contacting eachoher when Christmas came up. We both stopped contact and I assumed we would both pick up and resolve the issue after th holidays. I then get a notification this guy has started a thread on fauna posting all my info and flipping the script calling me the scammer ha ha (not funny). I already said mhenry the money $$ means nothing to me and neither should it to any of you real enthusiast/herpers.. the fact this guy either lied outright or pulled the old bait and switch on me is the issue I’m here to argue!
I already said I’d refund the 100$
A: to shut all you up who say I’m the “scammer”
B: to show I could care less about the money
C: i also stated I will NOt refund the money until it’s resolved here. Plus I’m waiting to get paid haha so you all can calm down and please get this boi on track

and tell me whyl Mhenry please tell me why you feel this is the same iguana? You made a comment so please back it up or I will regard to as these 3 others JCCS Luccile and isomniac101 as nobody’s because all you’ve done is come here and State I’m in the wrong, that I have provide unsubstantiated evidence? Which I don’t understand. And continue to piush me giving his guy his 100$ back

Instead you’d think you guys would be pushing for resolve and a fair return... again this boi is turning into a joke
And then you go back, say you'll refund his 100 but are not going to? I'm confused

Old 01-02-2018, 06:52 PM   #125
andradespb
Quote:
And yes you’re 100% CORRECT!!!! My 2016 female looks EXCATLY like the “Anders male” everyone thinks I received... I posted picture below to prove I’ve had her since last year and did indeed receive her from pat.

If you guys really believe some kid “John” who keeps his yearlong lewisi in a WHaT ??? 12x24 cage I can do nothing more than keep laughing at all this. Not only has no one came forth with some real elaborating or tried to have a real discussion with me about the evidence I clearly post but would rather attcak me and TELL me I have buyers remorse.. it’s like I’m having an argument with my Ex wife here. Ok seriously though I’ve had one person Private mssg me and First give me info on why they’re word is credible OTher than I’ve been doing this for “30 years” and so on... so gave me credibility to as why I should recognize there word and testimony ANd then expalianed in detail why the patterns and such don’t match skin texture and all. Now that’s someone I’ll entertain. JCCS and all these other guys have done thing but attach me. I’ve asked them multiple times what picture or Evidence they would like to see so I can post it. To no resolve other than there typica reply that I’m Whiny and I have buyers remorse. So far this. BoI is a joke
Besides the arguing issue, she is definitely a beautiful iguana

Old 01-02-2018, 06:54 PM   #126
andradespb
Quote:
After having him a month and letting him bit me repeatedly so he sees I’m not scared of him and he shouldn’t be scared of me he still bends backwards to bit at times... another reason i don’t mind sending him back to this guy. He obviously leaves the poor guy in his 12x24 fish tank

All my iggys are puppy tame and My 2 yr plays with them with no hesitation by my wife.
He doesn't look too bad. My dad got a mare at one point that wanted nothing with people but to let them know she's boss. After a hard road of work on her, not only is she now a ridable horse, she's also the sweetest horse I've ever seen. I've even had a friend lose her fear of horses to this mare. So you never know, maybe something good could come from this Lil guy

Old 01-02-2018, 07:50 PM   #127
BlueCrowned
can we get some screenshots of these PMs you have supposedly gotten?

Old 01-02-2018, 08:05 PM   #128
kw18
Animal tyjohn posted for sale (labeled )
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2018, 08:06 PM   #129
kw18
Animal I received (labeled)
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2018, 08:19 PM   #130
Hmmm... These last two pics may have changed my mind. I do see some differences. Even the dorsal spines/spikes are a bit different. Pay attention to how they go from light colored to dark colored. The pattern doesn't appear to be the same.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!