Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2017, 01:53 PM   #21
kw18
Not letting me post this picture for some reason emails to come .... waste half my day on this BS

Old 12-30-2017, 01:58 PM   #22
kw18
Me asking for CLEAR pictures before he sends (since he wouldn’t use PayPal invoice)
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 01:59 PM   #23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
Side picture... if you still think this is the same iggy please direct me to what angle would better produce evidence any disbelievers see fit to prove I’m in the right here

**** these pictures where taken about 5 minutes after I received iggy

**** about to take a picture of tail thickness right now
It’s tough to tell by looking at chevrons. Temps can effect the chevron pattern. I’m focusing on the pattern of the left rear leg. Based upon this, I think you did in fact receive the correct iguana. It’s a nice looking Lewisi. Cyclura can be flighty when they’re this young but, with a little work, it’ll settle down.

Old 12-30-2017, 02:01 PM   #24
kw18
Me asking for the third time for invoice
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 02:03 PM   #25
kw18
He even FACTORS in PayPal fees when negotiating the price .. only to get the deal later without invoice (my fault ) Again I take responsibility I screwed myself
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 02:12 PM   #26
kw18
If my point hasn’t been made please feel free to advice me how to do so haha... as I stated before in tyjohn for sale aid I’m over and done dealing with this it’s been a month with no resolve. Plain and simple I don’t trust this guy to send back the iggy while he hold my 800$. (I sent him 900$ without insurance or an animal why can’t he have the same “TRUST” I had to install in him when I paid ????

Last time we spoke he said not to ship because it was too cold and Christmas delay.

I take it as a loss. I’ll either sell him to a friend for the $$money I lost or if ty refunds me the 800$ plus shipping since this is not my fault why should I lose money on a scam? Then I’ll return the lizard.

I don’t negotiate with scammers hahah that was a joke I’m open to return if it doesn’t leave my with no money and no lizard =====no insurance = I’m screwed

Old 12-30-2017, 02:23 PM   #27
I think you got the Lewisi that you paid for. Not sure why you feel that you deserve a refund.

Old 12-30-2017, 02:24 PM   #28
kw18
Tried buying a cooper male from him last year and he sold after I already paid and tried keeping the money from PayPal... luckily I did invoice with him then and was able to FIght it through PayPal and get the money back

* he even tried submitting a fake shipping invoice

* I will get PayPal to send me something on this since it was last year and post the PayPal case also

Old 12-30-2017, 02:26 PM   #29
kw18
For some reason I can’t post any more pictures ( I have the emails from 2016 when I tried buying this cooper male from him) again probably my fault for dealing with him again but I’m a forgiving person

Old 12-30-2017, 02:27 PM   #30
tyjohnko
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
This is hilarious! Theft???? I’ll post my email evidence that the original agreement was to refund in FULL as I PAID in full before I received the animal! So my question, is why should I trust this JohnTY to refund me the rest after I ship the iguana? I trusted him and not only did he lie about the animal being tame but he SENT A DIFFERENT iggy than pictured! Take a look at the photo he posted . I’ll post the other pictures I took as well and you can clearly see the SIZE of the iggy I received is way smaller, the chevrons on the back don’t match up (as the one pictured the chevrons are completely aligned) THe IGGY I received chevrons aren’t misaligned. COMPLETELY different animal (the size difference in tail TELLS all)

*Not to mention I have a 2 yr old daughter and she loves and plays with all our lewisi! You if don’t think this is wrong then Ban me from the site I could care less. IF all you speaking on here would return an iguana with ZERO insurance to a guy who wouldn’t send PayPal Invoice and now ripped me off by sending a different iguana you’re a fool!

I got 100$ as that should cover my shipping * I’m not paying (johnty said 72$ to ship) I’m not paying that out of my own pocket cus I got scammed. Yeah it’s my fault for paying with out PayPal invoice but I’ve bought 2 of here this year ZERO issues. 3 from ty park and 2 last year from pat brown. I have lewisi since 2010 and I’m no newbie so as soon as I received the lewisi tyjohn sent I new something was up . Not to mention this iguana needs tons of work since he bites like crazy (any idea of how to post a video???)
This guy keep lying about everything. I never tell him this iguana was tamed, i already posted the pictures when i said the iguana is not tamed .

We are dealing publicly here so if you claim that i lied to you that this iguana was tamed than please post picture as evidence.

Second we never had any agreement that i refund you in full before you shipping the animal back. There is no breeder or seller would do that. And again you are more than welcome to post picture as evidence for what you said.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!