Indigo, and Drymarchon T-SHIRTS! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-21-2006, 03:40 PM   #11
thesnakeman
Final Draft is now ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here it is. I hope you all enjoy it. Enjoy,...but don't try to reproduce this image,...OR ELSE! You'll be able to buy it on a T-shirt, at a herp show near you soon,...I hope.
T.
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2006, 04:10 PM   #12
epidemic
Awesome!

That's aa great piece of work, Tony,

Now, I want one with an image of a rubidus and another with all members of the genus! LOL

Jeff

Old 07-21-2006, 06:08 PM   #13
t. larson
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnakeman
Here it is. I hope you all enjoy it. Enjoy,...but don't try to reproduce this image,...OR ELSE! You'll be able to buy it on a T-shirt, at a herp show near you soon,...I hope.
T.
Very cool. I just think the only thing that could be adjusted is that very top green leaf that KIND of looks like it's coming out of the snakes mouth.

Don't take that as criticism as I'm really not the "artsy fartsy" TYPE LOL.

Just the only think I would adjust :-)

Old 07-21-2006, 06:09 PM   #14
t. larson
Quote:
Originally Posted by t. larson
Very cool. I just think the only thing that could be adjusted is that very top green leaf that KIND of looks like it's coming out of the snakes mouth.

Don't take that as criticism as I'm really not the "artsy fartsy" TYPE LOL.

Just the only think I would adjust :-)
That's THING not think

Old 07-22-2006, 12:55 PM   #15
thesnakeman
Thanks, but,....This rendering may or may not make it onto the shirts. The technique of applying color to black paper is a new one for me. Although I am also experimenting with another technique in which I make all the exacting, tiny details on the front of white paper with ink, and charcoal. And then on the back, I apply the color. This makes for a stunning image, especially when you put a light behind the picture,... but I do not know how to, or if it's even possible to copy it,...let alone transfer that image to a T-shirt. Bare in mind that this is a photo of a picture. Which is something very difficult to do. So the photo does not quite look like the real picture, and I made some changes after I snapped it. So nobody can copy the real deal. But having looked at it for a couple days now, I can see some things I'd like to change, so,....back to the drawing board. It won't get released for everyone to wear until I get it just right. But hang in there,...it's comming. And when it gets here, you'll all be blown away!

Now as far as Jeff getting what he wants, we'll see. I do plan to do one more of all the other drysubs. But before I can do one of Mexicans, I would need to HAVE SOME Mexicans! {hint} Did you send it yet? How's it feel to want? Sorry bro, I could not resist.
T.
P.S. Did anyone i.d. the 2 species of flora?

Old 07-22-2006, 11:21 PM   #16
Eric East
Looks great Tony! My only criticism is the mouth, it should be closed. Yeah, yeah, I know you think I should close my mouth too!

Eric

Old 07-22-2006, 11:37 PM   #17
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric East
Looks great Tony! My only criticism is the mouth, it should be closed. Yeah, yeah, I know you think I should close my mouth too!

Eric
I thought the same but figured it was just me.

Otherwise, very cool.

Old 07-23-2006, 03:26 PM   #18
thesnakeman
Thanks for all the replies. I have no problem with receiving criticism whatsoever. I have nothing but respect for all your candor. All comments will be taken into consideration while I create the next one. In fact,...I need your advice as I want people to like the finished product, so they will buy it. But do keep in mind that this pic of a pic is not an accurate representation of the real deal. Also, I do have another technique that I will employ on the next effort. And you will not be able to see the color until it goes onto a shirt, so it is imperative that we work out all the bugs now. Any rate,...I want you guys to be happy with it, so I will keep at it until we achieve perfection! And remember, this will not be MY shirt,...it will be OUR shirt. So keep it comming guys, this is good. Thanks and stay tuned,
T.

Old 07-27-2006, 12:15 AM   #19
thesnakeman
The next one,...

O.K. I thought I'd share this one BEFORE I take it any further. I will add vegitation, and background next. But I wanted you guys to have a look at this one, and get y'alls feedback before I do any more. This one is a little biger too. I hope it fits on a T-shirt! What do you guys think about this version? I won't be satisfied until it's perfect.
T.
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2006, 10:16 AM   #20
BWSmith
Looking great Tony.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!