L. alterna-Locality-Ready to Breed. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2004, 08:37 AM   #1
Brad_Lee
L. alterna-Locality-Ready to Breed.

I have a group of adult, subadult L. alterna that are just coming out of brumation.
1.1 proven "277" breeders-Dan Johnson stock. Both are Blair's phase. Female is a light phase and the male is a medium to light phase. $350. Also have three Blair's babies produced by the pair last year that I will throw in with this pair for an additional $50.
1.2 Subadult "277's". These have not bred. One female could possibly breed this year. The other female is approximately 26 inches. Both female are light to medium Blair's phase and purchased from Dan Johnson. The male is a two year old light alterna phase and was obtained from Gerald Merker. $400 for the group.
1.1 Langtry alterna. Both are medium Blair's phase subadult. Should breed next year. Female obtained from Dan Johnson. Have breeder data for the male, but will have to dig it out of my files if interested. $300 pair.
1.1 Christmas Mtn. alterna. These are two year old alterna phase. The female is a medium to dark phase and the male is a medium phase. Andrew Godambe stock. $250 for the pair.
1.0 Juno Road Blair's medium phase adult-proven breeder. Obtained from Dan Johnson. Ready to breed. $125.
Would prefer to sell these as a group if possible although I will sell pairs/groups. I will sell the entire group for $1200.
Photos available.
Contact me at BLB1029@cs.com
Brad
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread