Brandon Segroves in Oklahoma? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #1
Jeff Hardwick
Brandon Segroves in Oklahoma?

Anybody else get burnt by this dude?
Brandon Segroves
2326 North Wheeler Avenue
Bethany OK
405-495-3956
email: bsegroves24@yahoo.com

Had a trade arranged and shipped my snakes, he got them, and says he'll ship his snakes, then not word since October despite emails and phone calls.
I thought maybe he died and could not send the stuff in which case, I apologize for the bad thoughts I have!
Any input?
Jeff Hardwick

Old 03-25-2008, 10:30 PM   #2
rubberman2182
i also got burned by this guy. pretty much lost $1300. i even had got the cops involved. never heard a word after he got my animals. finally like 4 or 5 months later a box arrived at my house in late October i think, just when it was getting cold. everything i was suppose to get wasn't there and it wasn't even the same animals i was suppose to get. also had no heat pack or anything all animals were sickly and took me a long time to get back to good health. this guy is a terrible person to deal with and you would have to be stupid to deal with this guy after reading this.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:24 PM   #3
Jeff Hardwick
Sorry you got burned - the dudes a thief.
Jeff

Old 03-25-2008, 11:36 PM   #4
rubberman2182
thats an understatement

Old 03-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #5
KingBowser
Wow, such a small world. I use to work with Brandon at a pet store in Oklahoma City. I've conducted multiple business deals with him and never got burned in a big way, however I know of several people that have. He's definitely not dead and I know of multiple people looking for him.

Old 04-03-2008, 11:45 PM   #6
Iloveboids
The reason you never got screwed by Brandon is because you worked with him. He does great deals with people that can FIND him...if he can remain remotely anonymous with anyone--he usually screws them over.

I dated him for a short period of time and know the games he plays. He stole tons of animals from me, poisoned and killed one of my dogs...stole and killed another. He has screwed multiple people around the OKC area. Anyone needing information on him, please contact me and I'll help in whatever way I can (which is what I did for Rubberman since I was partially involved in that deal).

Old 04-03-2008, 11:47 PM   #7
KingBowser
Hmm...interesting. What the hell were you thinking? The guy looks like Sasquatch.

Old 04-04-2008, 12:05 AM   #8
Iloveboids
LMAO! A friend of mine set me up with him and we had common interests. Notice I said a short period of time. A very short period of time, lol. For good reason beyond his neaderthal appearances, lol, he has absolutely no idea what a tooth brush and body wash are. lol. Good riddance.

Old 04-04-2008, 12:06 AM   #9
KingBowser
Yeah...try camping with the guy. That was an interesting experience. Luckily we didn't share a tent.

Old 04-04-2008, 12:40 AM   #10
Iloveboids
Oh, dear God. I have stories that would gag a maggot. lol. I can handle the lack of a lot of things...hygiene isn't one of them. Add the fact that he is just a complete @$$hole--and it didn't last long. I can't believe he hasn't been put in jail for the stuff he's done before. Guess it's only a matter of time. What a happy day that will be for the reptile world.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!