Bad Guy ANDREW BIDDLE- MAJOR LEAGUE CONSTRICTORS - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2010, 03:59 PM   #81
Pythonbreeder99
Well I stand corrected, apperently they are legal! I may just buy one now!

Old 03-07-2010, 04:20 PM   #82
High Altitude Retics
Oh man...

This is not a good situation and is starting to make me feel a little uneasy. I sent money overnight in the form of a postal money order for a 8'-9' het for green female burm and I have not heard anything back yet. I was told by Andrew, or Patrick whatever his name is because that is the name he told me to use on the money order, that he would send me pics, never recieved them, and you know a courtesy call letting me know that he got the money would be a nice thing. I have sent I don't know how many messages to him and I recieve no response.....great!! Not saying all people are like this but this is my second bad taste for breeders in less then a year and it is really frustrating me.....[/i]

Old 03-07-2010, 04:24 PM   #83
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bansheetics View Post
This is not a good situation and is starting to make me feel a little uneasy. I sent money overnight in the form of a postal money order for a 8'-9' het for green female burm and I have not heard anything back yet. I was told by Andrew, or Patrick whatever his name is because that is the name he told me to use on the money order, that he would send me pics, never recieved them, and you know a courtesy call letting me know that he got the money would be a nice thing. I have sent I don't know how many messages to him and I recieve no response.....great!! Not saying all people are like this but this is my second bad taste for breeders in less then a year and it is really frustrating me.....[/i]
Gehrig, do you have emails to back up your statements? If so, I would highly suggest posting them. This is starting to get out of hand.

Old 03-07-2010, 04:30 PM   #84
High Altitude Retics
Re: Het Green Burm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bansheetics
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorleagueconstrictors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bansheetics
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorleagueconstrictors
Shipping would be $xxx for her

Would you take $xxx shipped? I can pay today if you will accept that offer, before 315pm MST... thanks Gehrig

Ya I could do that. I would have to wait til the middle of next week to ship because we are in a cold front. I accept postal money orders to this address

Patrick A Biddle Jr

Dade City,FL 33525

Ok, I can do that consider her sold...do you possibly have a paypal acct? If not I will figure it out. Can you send me some pics of her to gehrig1@xxx.xxxxxxxxxx.net? Next week would be perfect for me. Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday would be best. If you need to call me my number is (xxx) xxx xxxx

Thanks again

I don't have a paypal account. I hate paypal for personal reasons. Everything sounds good. I will send some pics over this evening.

I took out a couple of things because I am a respectable person... I mean come on we are all here for a love of a hobby, I know I have not been in the hobby as long as some people but I want to learn and I have the utmost respect for someone until they screw me over

Old 03-07-2010, 04:34 PM   #85
High Altitude Retics
Here are some of the pm's that I have sent and gotten no reply to....

Money is on the way, sent overnight to this address
Patrick A Biddle Jr
Dade City,FL 33525

sorry for any confusion. Hope to hear from you soon.

Here is the tracking # on the money order, EH772619910 US, I waved the signature so if you are not home they will leave it. Thanks again hope to hear from you so I know whats going on.

Both of those sent Friday and this one today...

Hey just checking in with you, did you recieve that money order? If so when do you think that you will send her out so I can make sure to plan for that next day.

Old 03-07-2010, 04:43 PM   #86
Archie Bottoms
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-07-2010, 04:46 PM   #87
High Altitude Retics
And yes I did check to see if it was delievered and it was, at 1129am on the 6th of March

Old 03-07-2010, 04:52 PM   #88
Iraqvet
At this point this guy could be looking at jail time..If he dosnt send the snake,you have the ability to take him to court for mail fraud...I think I am gonna start a thread on this on RZ..This guy really is a joke..Just one more reason I wouldnt buy animals from somewhere thats to far to drive to..You never know if you are gonna have to show up at someones house to collect your snake or get your money back...

Old 03-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #89
mikebrown1809
Wow!!! This crap is just getting way out of hand!!!!!!!!! If there wasnt enough to deal with all the crazy laws trying to get passed. Now you can barely trust anyone in the hobby.

Old 03-07-2010, 05:09 PM   #90
Iraqvet
I posted on repticzone in the retic and burm forums that these guys were ripping people off..Hope the posts I made dont get deleted...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!