Bad Guy Gotfatbob. paid for tort he never sent. gotfatbob@hotmal.com - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2014, 12:09 AM   #21
dhct301
that sucks . I just purchased 2 ebt major from a guy. he sent paypal info. I don't have pay pal so I sent a money order. if he rips me off I'll go to his house lol( dead serious) I hope they get ahole. sorry for lose.

Old 11-20-2014, 01:47 AM   #22
ApexPredator
I am posting my experience with this guy Ken Ketsuwan from a month back. Ken had 2 Pectinata banana morph iguanas posted for sale on kingsnake about a month ago and I contacted him about purchasing them. Pectinata iguanas normally come in two varieties, normal which range in price from $40-$80 a piece and the banana morphs which start at $300- $500 a piece. These iguanas all hatch out green and then gradually change colors in about a years time. Ken was very quick to respond to my texts and emails with questions about the animals.
As it turns out he had 3 of these iguanas and wanted $300 a piece but after talking with him for all of 5 minutes he drops the price to $650 for the trio and wanted the money ASAP to purchase some other iguanas from Ty Parks. I asked to see pictures of the sire and dam to which he quickly replied that he had bought the animals from TY Parks whom is very well known for breeding these iguanas so he had no pictures other than the ones he sent me which was of 3 green hatchling pectinata iguanas.
At this point something smelled fishy so I contacted Ty Parks who confirmed that this gentleman had never purchased any banana iguanas from him and furthermore that the iguanas in question could not be banana morph pectinatas. At the same time I had also reached out to another breeder whom frequents FC and he also told me that in his experience breeding bananas that the iguanas in questions were not banana morph iguanas. With my new found information I confronted Ken and he quickly spun a tale about how a friend of his purchased the animals from someone at the Daytona show who had purchased the animals from Ty. I felt that Ken had misrepresented the animals so I questioned him once again and then after not hearing back from him I let him know that I would not be doing business with him.
I strongly believe that Ken purchased some regular hatchling Pectinatas through an acquaintance at a local shop and tried to sell them as Ty Parks banana morph iguanas to unsuspecting customer knowing full well what he was doing. He is not to be trusted.

Old 11-20-2014, 02:14 AM   #23
ApexPredator
I also asked Ken for documentation of the transaction between him and TY prior to my contacting Ty Parks to which Ken replied that Ty provides no documentation of any kind for purchases. He also wanted me to deposit $100 into his Paypal account for the animals before meeting him at Anarchy reptiles in Miami Lakes to finalize the deal. He was also dead set on not meeting me at his home for the pick up of the animals which I guess could be normal when meeting strangers but nothing added up with this guy.

Old 11-20-2014, 02:51 AM   #24
Occidentalis
Thanks for the information Jimmy. Could you post the contact information you have for Ken, as well as pictures you received? It may help to link the two names and to get the OP in contact.

Old 11-20-2014, 09:29 AM   #25
ApexPredator
These are the pics of the iguanas that he was selling me as bananas and a pic of him I guess with his russet rhino.

The number where I spoke to and texted Ken was 305-409-4640 and the name that came up on my caller ID was Viph Ruanghtham. Ken told me that he lived in Coral Springs, FL.

Old 11-20-2014, 12:05 PM   #26
gila7150
Quote:
I strongly believe that Ken purchased some regular hatchling Pectinatas through an acquaintance at a local shop and tried to sell them as Ty Parks banana morph iguanas to unsuspecting customer knowing full well what he was doing. He is not to be trusted.
Good assumption. Ken lives minutes from Ben Siegel Reptiles and he won this auction in September. You'll notice that Ben accurately describes the animal he won as not a "banana phase" and he paid $65 for it. He also found another alias but he's too dumb to also use a different last name.
Attached Images

Old 11-20-2014, 12:35 PM   #27
ApexPredator
That is just lovely. I am sure some poor guy bought those animals which I passed on and is going to be very pissed a year or two from now when those iguanas don't turn yellow. I remember him using that particular name Kamchon in an email he sent me but sadly I deleted them shortly after figuring out he was a scammer. What a dirt bag.

Old 11-20-2014, 01:20 PM   #28
gila7150
He bid on other auctions for normal pectinata under the name Warayot Nanakornpanom.

Old 11-20-2014, 04:47 PM   #29
Occidentalis
So far we have these aliases:

Got
GotFatBob
Warayot Nanakornpanom

And possibly:
Jaturong Karayasit
Viph Ruanghtham

Associate (shared cell #):
Kamchon (Ken) Ketsuwan

Gotfatbob@hotmail.com

This contact information:
Home: 305-409-4640
6751 NW. 26 Street Margate, FL 33063 USA

Work: 954-426-6321
BG Saim Food Inc
943 S Federal Hwy
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441-5753

I have to say, this is particularly strange, as it now looks like two people sharing the same contact information. The Ketsuwan facebook page has pictures of both a man labeled Ken and Warayot and Ty Park seems to acknowledge the existence of both (see below). Why they have chosen to link themselves in this way, I don't know, but it appears there actually are two people. I have sent a link to this thread to Ketsuwan, hopefully he can get in touch or lend some insight.
Attached Images

Old 12-04-2014, 11:52 PM   #30
Occidentalis
Warayot Nanakornpanom continues to log in to fauna (last activity 3 December 2014) and continues to post pictures on his instagram account. Got, it would be quite nice if you could chime in to clear this up for us!

It might be beneficial if those who have direct dealings with this user used the trader rating system using the link below:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...do=feedbacknew

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!