Bad Guy NEVER DEAL WITH BILL MEISZNER!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2014, 10:59 PM   #12
morgan12

Old 12-14-2014, 11:20 PM   #13
morgan12
Truth....we did not see eye to eye.
I refuse to waste time trying to protect my reputation or ruin Jeff's
I am a very nice, honest, and moral person.
Jeff, my offer still stands. I with ship her back to you in the same condition I recieved her for a refund. We walk away as we started. No one gets hurt. That was our original agreement if I wasn't happy with her. You have my number.

P.S. she still has not eaten. It's been 9 months
Thank you to those who acknowledged that there are 2 sides to every story.

Old 12-14-2014, 11:26 PM   #14
morgan12
Actually it's been seven months

Old 12-15-2014, 10:18 AM   #15
leftycrane
His screenshots show you got her June 10th...so thats 6 months

Old 12-15-2014, 05:11 PM   #16
BrianDallek
Wow, I was online posting an update on my experience with Bill Meiszner, http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=460482
when I found this thread. First let me say that from my experience with Bill he is a straight shooter and a stand up guy. As a seller it is your responsibility to give accurate information about the snake and offer a reasonable solution if a problem arrises. It sounds like Bill is willing to return the snake for the money he paid you. I see this as the perfect, fair resolution. The fact that your on here slandering him just shows your level of professionalism and character. Bill should have seen the red flags on this deal, but he probably trusted what he was being told, also a sign of his trusting character. I have bought 6 snakes this year from Bill, Mike Bell, Jon Laarhoven, Eugene Bessette.... every single one of them has steadily gained 100grams a month, I keep very detailed records. I feed my snakes appropriately sized meals once per week, not any more. You are fooling yourself if you think that a 2013 snake at 200grams doesn't have a feeding issue. If this was relayed to Bill from the beginning then the deal could have taken a better path or no path at all (more likely). The fact that bill sent a nice text about the snake when he first received it means nothing. Problems like feeding or RI's sometimes don't show right away. When I buy a snake I send an immediate text confirming arrival and condition of snake and box. I then send a text when it eats and sheds thus ending the transaction with everyone happy. Since the customer is not happy and the seller is not willing to make it right, this post is garbage and should be deleted by a moderator. And can we grow up with all the Caps and !!!!!, cmon lol.

Old 12-15-2014, 05:30 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianDallek View Post
Since the customer is not happy and the seller is not willing to make it right, this post is garbage and should be deleted by a moderator.
This post is not garbage (and these posts are not removed). There is a genuine difference of opinion on whether 200g at this age is small or not. (I think it's a little light, others disagree).
Regardless of your opinion, the fact that there IS a difference of opinion means that it is not a cut and dried case.
It would be nice if buyer and seller came to a mutually agreeable solution.

Old 12-15-2014, 05:46 PM   #18
BrianDallek
This "case" that your talking about has nothing to do with wether 200 grams is an appropriate size for this age snake... which it is not unless fed once a month. The issue is if the buyer is happy with his purchase, which he was not. He could not get the snake to eat. The weight of the snake is evidence supporting this. I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech, but not in freedom of slander. From what I have read Bill has offered to return the snake in the same condition as it arrived well before this post was written. Therefor it is garbage in MY opinion, which you seem to support peoples opinion...right? Of course you kind of contradict yourself in this area in your reply to my post. Either way I am done participating in a thread that had a great solution before it was even made. Just wanted to throw my experience with Bill in the mix.

Old 12-15-2014, 05:51 PM   #19
Snake-Queen
200g for a 8 month old ball python is a little small, but not terrible.

The fact that it still hasn't eaten is worrisome ...

Old 12-15-2014, 06:39 PM   #20
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianDallek View Post
The issue is if the buyer is happy with his purchase
'Happy' is not the issue here. 'Happy' is subjective.

Was the 200g a little light, and did perhaps the shipping or change throw the critter into a non feeding mode, (none of which would be the sellers fault) or was there a feeding issue to begin with?

The real issue that I see is a lack of meaningful communication between the parties. A little give and take would go a long way here. It could still happen, buyer and seller, if you try to see through the other party's eyes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!