E BAY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-13-2015, 02:56 PM   #1
poppabill
E BAY

Any one know a number for e bay, i got dubai roaches and superworms from e bay and they both arrived dead (frozen i guess) any way contacted sellers and basicly got blown off by both sellers, it says that e bay guarantees them as the seller dont so who do i call. The 2 companies basicly called me a liar and i heard no more from them, in a couple days i will post both company names as they were so nice tilll i got bad product and the one i ordered before, any way have a great day, poppabill wporter1@rochester.rr.com 585-672-5516...

Old 01-13-2015, 03:19 PM   #2
Lucille
Go to My Ebay (upper right hand side of your page), click on it and then go to your Purchase History. on the right hand side for this purchase you will see and click on a drop down menu that says 'more actions' and then click on 'resolve a problem'. From there, start a 'not as described' case. Do this now, you only have a limited time to open a case.

If you post names do it in the BOI section, not here. If you have general questions about opening a case ask them here.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:12 PM   #3
poppabill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Go to My Ebay (upper right hand side of your page), click on it and then go to your Purchase History. on the right hand side for this purchase you will see and click on a drop down menu that says 'more actions' and then click on 'resolve a problem'. From there, start a 'not as described' case. Do this now, you only have a limited time to open a case.

If you post names do it in the BOI section, not here. If you have general questions about opening a case ask them here.
I COULDENT GET ANY SATISFaction on e bay or the place i bought the dubai roaches or the super worms so i figure ill just eat the 65.00 total on these 2 places and wont buy from them again.

i see on e bay 2500 dubais for 125.00 shipped but not sure about e bay any more...

Old 01-14-2015, 05:30 PM   #4
Lucille
Why did Ebay deny your case? Or did they? Can you say more about what steps you took and their response?

Old 01-14-2015, 06:18 PM   #5
poppabill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Why did Ebay deny your case? Or did they? Can you say more about what steps you took and their response?
i sent 3 e mails and 1 phone call and got no results. So i just wrote it off as i dident want any more stress, poppabill..

Old 01-14-2015, 06:33 PM   #6
Lucille
Try the steps I took time to outline for you and start a not-as-described case.
Ebay/Paypal can help but you have to use their methods. If it takes you two minutes to start the case and you win, that's $65 for 2 minutes' work. I don't know what that works out to per hour, but definitely a worthwhile expenditure of time.
Also if you paid by credit card you can call your credit card company.

Old 01-15-2015, 06:48 PM   #7
poppabill
did that and still nada, a few folks ask the names of the companys and i waited but now i dont want any one getting ripped by these guys.
Kritters for christ where i bought the dubais. i bought 1000 dubai roaches and they said send pice and we did, never got any farther with the company.

Rainbow mealworms we got 1000 superworms and all dead on arrival, e mailed them they said wait 2 hrs they will come back to life, both companies are good but not to me, any way just an FYI folks asked for, we got 1000 roaches from them before and no problem.
Yes it was cold and such but to just blow me off. it hurts poppabill...

Old 01-15-2015, 07:02 PM   #8
Lucille
Bassett if you can edit, edit out those names now please. You can name them by initiating a thread in the BOI.
Also instead of 'nada' please tell the particulars of why they denied your case.

Old 01-15-2015, 07:27 PM   #9
AbsoluteApril
With the names listed, you need to take this to the BOI, do not discuss companies and issues in the discussion forums.

Link to BOI:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=13

Link to Rules for Posting:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

thank you
-April

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!