Fantastic deal with Kara Glasgow/N.E.R.D. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2004, 06:42 PM   #1
kiote9
Fantastic deal with Kara Glasgow/N.E.R.D.

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to N.E.R.D. and Kara for a gorgeous male blood python. Shipping was excellent, communication was great, quality is first rate. This is the first snake I have purchased from N.E.R.D., but it will definitely not be the last!
[IMG] [/IMG]

Old 12-10-2004, 09:08 PM   #2
NewEnglandReptile
Thanks so much Shelly! I appreciate your patience while we waited for safe shipping weather.

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have any questions with your new baby.

Best,

Kara L. Glasgow - NERD, Inc.

Old 12-10-2004, 09:54 PM   #3
JoshuaSatrape
I've bought several snakes from them, but never posted. They have great animals, and great service!

Joshua Satrape

Old 12-11-2004, 02:29 AM   #4
ChaosCat
While I have not bought any snakes from Kara, (although I certainly will be emptying my wallet if they ever have any of those black sumatrans available) she has been excellent at responding to my emails and answering my questions, not to mention letting me banter on at her over email.

Old 12-11-2004, 11:43 AM   #5
Palex134
Nerd Is Awesome. I Bought a male BP from them in 03 and is doing great. Nerd has Amazing Quality and Im so Happy to live in the North East. They show up to the FEW reptile show in the Area and make them so Amazing. Last All new England Reptile Show, they brought a black patternless and bumblebees. They are so cool.

Ps. Love the Axanthic Pastel

Old 12-11-2004, 12:04 PM   #6
lilroach56
Same here, Kara can't be beat!

I believe we had at least 15 or so e-mails in like the 3/4 days before the transaction. Kara sent an excellent animal that was eating FT rats, no switching for me. I need some more $$$$ i want more snakes.

Old 12-12-2004, 03:57 PM   #7
DragonCharm
I was up there a few weeks ago, came home with a BP and Uromastyx for myself as well as a blood that I picked up for a friend. All are doing well and eating good.

Old 12-12-2004, 04:18 PM   #8
Chance
Total agreement

I contacted NERD, or more particularly Kara, around 2 or so months ago offering an albino blood python in trade for a largish albino retic if they had one available. Having seen her posts on Constrictors' forum, I knew how much of a blood fan she was and was *hoping* she wouldn't pass up this opportunity. Luckily for me, I was right. She convinced Andy to give up one of his personal holdback male lavenders, and was then willing to ship the same day I did. We had never met and she really didn't have a ton of reasons to trust me that much, but she did anyway. The male lavender is an excellent, gorgeous snake, with absolutely the best personality of any retic I have. I would recommend anyone to do business with NERD. They are known to have some of the best quality investment and pet animals around, and I'll certainly vouch for that!

Old 12-12-2004, 06:56 PM   #9
lilroach56
Sorry-
Forgot name

Jake DesRoches

Old 12-13-2004, 11:01 PM   #10
Sand&SunReptile
I have never personally bought from NERD,
But I see them at the White Plains show from time to time, and I have to say I am quite impressed.
Very nice looking animals, a very nice selection of animals, and knowledgable staff. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them at any point in time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!