Bearded Pets Contact Information - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2004, 10:46 AM   #1
Attila
Bearded Pets Contact Information

Does anyone have a phone # for them? I need to speak with someone asap.

Thanks

WJ Long

Old 09-08-2004, 12:01 PM   #2
Jungle Gems
Bearded Pets...

... sorry Will, I used to have their contact info but after they ripped me off I trashed it out of disgust. I hope you have not sent them any money yet as you will probably be in for a big disappointment just like everyone else on this board who has dealt with them.

Jennifer Webb
(Jungle Gems)

Old 09-08-2004, 03:23 PM   #3
Jungle Gems
Will,

They are terrible, terrible people. Do a search on them on this board and you will find many others who have found themselves in the same predicament you are in now, myself included although the monetary value was not nearly as great. Even if they DO send you the snakes, I doubt you will ever be able to prove them out. They also "cut and paste" other people's ads as well as use their pictures. Please report them to kingsnake.com... there is a whole group of us trying to get these guys and if you don't receive anything I would go to the police. Do try the search on this site, though, as you may find the contact info for Bearded Pets there. They will not respond to e-mails or phone calls once they receive your money, however, contact info will be helpful if you do wind up having to go to the police or FBI.

I hope this works out for you in the best way possible and that you can get your money back and/or help the many others of us who have been ripped off by Bearded Pets as well by reporting these sorry leeches of the herp industry.

Jennifer Webb
(Jungle Gems)

Old 09-08-2004, 04:05 PM   #4
Attila
I can't get them to respond to my emails. I have never dealt with them and for all I know, they could be good people. All I want is my money back. That is all I am saying now. The rest remains to be seen.

I can't find a phone number or anything other than an email address. It is my fault for not getting pertinent contact info prior to sending them my $.

I hope it all works out.

Old 09-08-2004, 05:25 PM   #5
screamdreams
Quote:
for all I know, they could be good people
Sorry if I sound harsh but no such luck there. They are no doubt at the very top of my "Chit List" and will remain there until they get out of the hobby altogether.

I wish you the very best of luck getting in contact with them. I hope you get your money back as well. If by chance I come up with anything on them, I'll email you asap.

One last thing before I go - isn't it funny Trunk's "family business" sells all these "hets" for well below market price, he's even stated some of them came direct from Mexico (crock of $^%&) and then all of a sudden, when the "hets" stop selling (thanks to this site) he posts ads selling normals, with pics....now he's got a high white Pied for sale with NO PICS?????? I'm guessing he wants to go out with a bang.

Peace-

Old 09-08-2004, 05:28 PM   #6
screamdreams
William -

I just put 2 and 2 together. We've done business before haven't we??? Tangerine Honduran (males)?????

How's everything?? Good I hope. Drop me an email, and I'll do my best to get any info I can for you!!! Good people don't deserve to get burned, I hope he makes good by you.

Old 09-08-2004, 05:28 PM   #7
hill4803
Hey Troy...

Do you remember where their Georgia address is on one of the old threads. It is somewhere in Larwrenceville GA, It is about an hour from me. If you find it before I do could you post it on here?

Ro Hill

Old 09-08-2004, 05:48 PM   #8
Attila
Troy

I am doing fine, hope you are doing well also. I have gone through every post on the BOI and found a Georgia addy, but can't come up with anything there either.

I work very hard for my money, and don't make much of it, so this hits hard.

WJ

Old 09-08-2004, 08:58 PM   #9
mmitstif
I almost fell for a pair of het. for pied balls they had posted on K.S.
I have their contact info. as being 2057 Alcovey Trace Way,Lawrenceville,Georgia 30045.And phone # 678-558-5074.
I was lucky in theat someone warned me of them before my $$ was gone.

Old 09-09-2004, 08:14 AM   #10
Casey Hulse
I am sorry

they were able to con so many people. Will K.S. help at all? Has anyone contacted Jeff B? Why would Jeff let these people do this after they recieved complaints? If you allow a known thief to use you website (for a profit) to do illegal activities, and you are aware of that..??..??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!