For Sale ***Still Air Incubator*** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
JDpythons
***Still Air Incubator***

im selling my still air incubator, ive had alot of success with this incubator! but im making a new fridge incubator, so my original incubator has to go to someone who will put it to awesome use! it comes with a mini thermometer and you can fit about 2-4 clutches in this incubator, depending on size of clutches. It has 2 plastic see through windows so you can see the clutch of eggs in progress

im selling it for $70 Shipped
or trade for a normal female adult/sub adult ball python. If its a morph, i might be willing to add a little cash.

simply pm me or respond to this thread

thanks!
-JD Pythons
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
hdavidf309
incubator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDpythons View Post
im selling my still air incubator, ive had alot of success with this incubator! but im making a new fridge incubator, so my original incubator has to go to someone who will put it to awesome use! it comes with a mini thermometer and you can fit about 2-4 clutches in this incubator, depending on size of clutches. It has 2 plastic see through windows so you can see the clutch of eggs in progress

im selling it for $70 Shipped
or trade for a normal female adult/sub adult ball python. If its a morph, i might be willing to add a little cash.

simply pm me or respond to this thread

thanks!
-JD Pythons
i MAY be extremely interested in this incubator. I have a threesome of crested geckos and one of the females is gravid, and the other might be, and also just bought a pair of jungle giant leos (but better), and a pair of blizzard and albino raptor (but better) leos, and they are egg laying machines, so therefor I need a reliable incubator STAT! Will you take offers???

Old 08-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #3
JDpythons
Yes, i am taking reasonable offers
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-03-2010, 01:01 PM   #4
hdavidf309
Let me get back to you by tomorrow (or so), maybe sooner. Do YOU just place the clutches in deli cups, or what was your method? For what reptiles? Also, would you take $60 shipped?

Old 08-03-2010, 01:06 PM   #5
hdavidf309
AND What do you think of my leos I just bought? Without pictures its hard to judge, I know, but I have one male Jungle giant (maybe super giant) het r.a.p.t.o.r. at 120 grams, one female jungle giant albino het r.a.p.t.o.r. at 100grams, a female jungle albino het r.a.p.t.o.r. maybe 65-70 grams (that needs to get fat), and a female eclipse het r.a.p.t.o.r. (super snow morph) that is maybe 65 grams. What do ya think? I'll post pics later.

Old 08-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #6
JDpythons
That sounds like a gecko breeding paradise!
If they are giants, that's a huge gain!

And buuump!!

Taking offers, need it gone asap
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #7
hhmoore
With all respect, David, this is not the place for such sideline conversation...please take it to PM or the discussion forum.

Old 08-04-2010, 04:22 AM   #8
hdavidf309
Sorry hhmoore

I won't do it anymore. I do have respect for you if you have respect for me, don't get me wrong, but you seemed a little angry.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #9
JDpythons
Buump!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!