Trade CEN-TECH OBDII Scanner 4 Vision #211 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-04-2010, 01:55 AM   #1
Morbidph8
Wink CEN-TECH OBDII Scanner 4 Vision #211

I bought this scanner 2 months ago and used it twice. Works Great! Paid $120 for it. Looking to trade for a used Vision #211.
Description Now you can find out what’s wrong with your car...no need to go to a dealer or repair shop. This OBD II Code Reader/ EOBD Scanner “reads” your car’s computer to tell you what the issues are. Your vehicle’s OBD II system monitors emission control systems and key engine components by performing either continuous or periodic tests of specific components and vehicle conditions. * For use with 1996 and newer vehicles sold in the U.S. * Reads live PCM (Powertrain Control Module) data stream * Graphs data * Reads and clears trouble codes * Views freeze-frme data * Displays live O2 sensor data * Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light (MIL)" * Performs modules present test * Prints data via PC * Backlit, 128 x 64-pixel display with contrast adjustment * Includes user’s manual, CD, OBD II cable, USB cable, 9V battery, carry case

I would like a vision but any cage around the size or bigger than a 211 would be cool. Thanks MorbidPh8@Gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #2
Morbidph8
Talking

While I would like a Vision 211, I'm entertaining all offers. I know there has to be another reptile lover, mechanic here lol.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cage, vision