Willing to Help (South-East NH/North-East MA) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted

Notices

Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted Advertisements for anything employment oriented for any line of work involving animals.

Old 05-13-2013, 03:42 PM   #1
d3adinthewater
Willing to Help (South-East NH/North-East MA)

Hi! Currently I'm interested in a summer job, or a volunteering opportunity that will earn me experience in the field of reptiles and exotic animals.

I'm currently 17 years old and located in south-east New Hampshire. I'll be graduating high school and going to college in the fall, so I'm looking for a job that will help me save up for that as well as give me a chance to work with various species of animals. My uncle is the owner of Curious Creatures, which is where my love of animals has stemmed from. His facility is currently jam packed full of volunteers and employees, though.

I've been working on and off with animals since I was around 10 years old, since my mother started working for my uncle. I've gone out on educational animal shows with her, holding animals and teaching kids about them. I've helped out in my uncle's facility: cleaning snake racks, spot cleaning tanks and cages, vacuuming, and handling animals to get them accustomed to interaction. I have had animals crap on me, I've been bitten and scratched, etc. Its been a dream of mine to work with animals in the future and learn as much as I can.

I'm interested in anything, really, as long as it involves animals. I would be willing to commute up to 45 minutes away from where I currently am located, for volunteering once or twice a week or having a part- or full-time job during the summer (and even after). If you are located in and around Portsmouth, Manchester, Concord, Hampton, Exeter, NH or Beverly, Danvers, Peabody, Groveland, MA, you can e-mail me at chelseygosselin@comcast.net if you are interested in hiring or having me volunteer!

Thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!