Bad Guy Cajun Reptiles - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:52 PM   #51
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim View Post
I think she has a valid point.. it wasnt an attempt at comedy
Thank you.

And I and others had a valid point when we brought up the infringing of other people's photos.
Snark doesn't get you anywhere, Amy, all it does is help convince people that perhaps the BAD GUY CAJUN REPTILES thread title may be valid.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:01 PM   #52
Cajun reptiles
Please elaborate on how this point is valid considering there are no FACTS to back it up! Anyway this is really starting to get childish.
Everything people asked for I either answered, APOLOGIZED or showed proof. Now that's not good enough.
Simply Petty!

Old 07-27-2017, 08:09 PM   #53
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun reptiles View Post
Please elaborate on how this point is valid considering there are no FACTS to back it up! Anyway this is really starting to get childish.
Everything people asked for I either answered, APOLOGIZED or showed proof. Now that's not good enough.
Simply Petty!
Amy, people choose to do business with you (or not) for many different reasons. Honesty, good deals, good customer service are all important, and how you comport yourself here, is a factor as well.
When people do a search for you in the BOI, it seems reasonable to me that if you are saying that you do a great deal of business, that a few 'Good Guy' threads would show up on a search.
Instead of asking a few friends to tell us about the great service and good deals you have, you are painting a different picture.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:30 AM   #54
tim brophy
Gotta ask. Who buys all of these turtles. Certainly very limited interest in the pet trade. Are they mostly sold as food items to Asia? Thanks.

Old 07-28-2017, 02:33 PM   #55
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
Gotta ask. Who buys all of these turtles. Certainly very limited interest in the pet trade. Are they mostly sold as food items to Asia? Thanks.
That would be my guess. Most turtle exports are for consumption.

Old 07-28-2017, 03:01 PM   #56
Cajun reptiles
Lucille.

First of all I have never been in the spotlight on here since I've joined. It was, I believe his name is laturtleman that started this first thread about negative remarks about me personally and my business. All of a sudden a new thread is started about my company being "A bad guy company" In which I never did anything to anyone as far as disrespect them or make their company / business look like a disgrace as you ALL have done to me on here.
If you go back and read this thread along with the thread started by laturtleman, you will hopefully see how I'm constantly being targeted by different people on here. And for what? Pictures and the updating of my profile... REALLY!!??

You all asked questions: I answered them to the best of my ability. You all made requests: I provided you all with links and pictures and ..... I mean really, this has really gone on long enough!

Someone stated that I bet she doesn't even have a legitimate business: she cannot even provide one picture! And I provided SEVERAL!

After I posted the pictures and answered to what I believe everyone's questions ... I believe it was you Lucille, that because I will not post or have my customers post on here that I'm an awesome person and my company is so excellent. I will not bother them or ask something so petty of them to do that! If I needed them for a reference for another customer then of course!
However to publicly post that on here? I THINK NOT! Please believe it's not "perhaps I cannot find anyone to say something good."<-- as stated by you, Lucille but then you turn around and give me advice on how to stay in good faith and promote my business by saying (AND I QUOTE) :
"Honesty, good deals, good customer service are all important, and how you comport yourself here is a factor as well." <---- (Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black)
Why is it that I'm the " BAD GUY " here, when everyone so far has been against me. Even when I answer questions and provide proof and have APOLOGIZED repeatedly!

You all said to prove yourself.... And I did to the best of my abilities. However it just will not be enough no matter what I say or prove. To put it simply, for some strange reason everyone on this thread is just waiting for the next post of mine to take it, twist it and not say a positive thing.

I do on the other hand absolutely agree with you Lucille! Presentation and how you conduct yourself on here or anywhere for that matter is key to new and old customers alike!
However when I have multiple people sending publicly damaging threads about the relevance of my business or the truthfulness that my company even exists....
These types of PUBLICLY DISPLAYED COMMENTS could very well hurt someone's business' reputation! It could Also damage someone's self esteem!
You never know what this someone is going through in life at this particular moment and these types of threads could be too much for that person to handle at this time in their lives!

In my heart I truly believe I have be cordial and respectful to most people in this thread when responding. However yesterday after sending the pictures over ** Lucille still has to make yet another smart comment! NEVER GOOD ENOUGH! The constant negatively put comments is enough to drive any human being from nice and professional to go into a mode of defense because I have nothing to hide however I will not sit here and take criticism.
I was not born with a silver spoon up my butt. Me and my husband have busted our butts to get where we are today and I'll be damned if I'm going to let anyone on this thread TEAR down my company's reputation.

Lucille, is this stolen photo that I have APOLOGIZED for repeatedly really affecting you and your life this horribly for you to bring me and my company down with the headline of "BAD GUYS CAJUN REPTILES"?
Quick question Lucille. If I may ask you one.... Have you EVER in your lifetime EVER MADE A MISTAKE? It doesn't have to be big or small... oh and don't worry you don't have to post what the mistake is or was publicly for everyone to see that could possibly damage you in anyway because I'm not as heartless, cold and I definitely DO NOT GANG UP ON PEOPLE. Especially when it's what...? 10 against 1

I will leave you all with this. All of you who are posting negative things about me or my company: BRING IT ON!
I might just be 1 person against 10 or more people but at least I can say I stand up for myself, I answer any and all question honestly and to the best of my ability. If I make a mistake .... I OWN IT! I just wish people would stop talking about others without knowing them personally or have dealt business with them personally

Thank you for your time! ..... Again!

Old 07-28-2017, 05:44 PM   #57
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Lucille.

First of all I have never been in the spotlight on here since I've joined. It was, I believe his name is laturtleman that started this first thread about negative remarks about me personally and my business. All of a sudden a new thread is started about my company being "A bad guy company" In which I never did anything to anyone as far as disrespect them or make their company / business look like a disgrace as you ALL have done to me on here.
If you go back and read this thread along with the thread started by laturtleman, you will hopefully see how I'm constantly being targeted by different people on here. And for what? Pictures and the updating of my profile... REALLY!!??
Exactly how many threads do you think are on the BOI about you or your company? I found two by clicking the BOI button on one of your ads. This one and one from 2008.
Attached Images

Old 07-28-2017, 06:08 PM   #58
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
you or your company?
I am not sure that they are both the same company. I have so far not been successful in locating Stoddard. If they are not the same company that may bring up trademark issues.

Old 07-28-2017, 06:18 PM   #59
Lucille
Quote:
I just wish people would stop talking about others without knowing them personally or have dealt business with them personally
The BOI is here to help prevent scams and frauds, and community opinion is an important part of the BOI. It would not be as effective a tool as it is if the only people who could comment were somehow personally connected with the transaction.
It is usually people that have been labelled Bad Guys that bring up this perennial complaint, because they want as few people talking as possible.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:23 PM   #60
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I am not sure that they are both the same company. I have so far not been successful in locating Stoddard. If they are not the same company that may bring up trademark issues.
Well that is interesting ...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!