Mice Direct - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2007, 09:17 PM   #51
Rakshasanyc
I just received a shipment of rats in various sizes for my snakes in various sizes. The feeders are clean and nicely sized: I have no complaints and will probably use them again.

Old 08-02-2007, 10:48 PM   #52
Mike DeBruce
I have only used them twice and I was pleased both times. I don't live to far from them so I make the 1 hour drive and pick out my own bags of frozen rats. The guys are very nice and their rats are very cheap. Mike

Old 08-13-2007, 05:57 PM   #53
ARKON
Mice Direct Just Rocks!!!!!!!!!

I ordered from mice direct again, a bigger order and larger sized mice!!!!!!!!! They came frozen solid and all seem to be about the same size!!!! Just like last time no shaving, feces or frozen urine, no bad smell either just good clean mice. These mice also appeared very white without the greasy look so many of these frozen mice seem to have. I think I am going to stick with Mice Direct from now on, there shipping is 2-3 days and the mice are great!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again Mice Direct!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-13-2007, 06:28 PM   #54
jkobylka
I live only 20 miles from Mice Direct. I have no affiliation with them nor are they my friends.

I visited their facility about a month ago and it is top notch, super clean and healthy animals.

They went through some issues at their previous facility with the local city and now they have moved I think that most the issues that affected their customers should now be removed.

Justin

J. Kobylka Reptiles
www.jkobylkareptiles.com

Old 01-11-2008, 01:26 AM   #55
dsirkle
I ordered 100 weanling rats on Dec 30 2007 at 68 cents apiece before shipping. With shipping they were $1.10 apiece. Two days later the price had increased to 80 cents apiece. So far so good. The order arrived thoroughly frozen. One of the two bags had split open. A significant amount of feces was in one bag. My previous rats had come from Big Cheese and were uniform sized rat pups that were vacuum packed and very clean.The weanling rats from mice direct were for the most part the same size as rat pups from big cheese with many smaller than that and only a few that were bigger. I had ordered at the lowest price that I could find but will not order from them again.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:23 PM   #56
Suncoast Herpetological
Anyone know if this company is still around? Their website seems to be gone

Old 11-05-2008, 08:09 PM   #57
HopingForBabies
https://micedirect.com/

It is still up. I have done business with them in the past and had no problems. Thier shipping was cheaper than most others. The last time I ordered feeders,I went with someone else because they were sold out and regreted it.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:46 PM   #58
Suncoast Herpetological
Thanks David. I have been unable to get the site to come up for a couple of days

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!