Bad Guy Gangerous Anna acretiles from california - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-30-2008, 11:01 AM   #11
repforest
hi....John.
Thank you for your help.As i said i cant get her neither email nor phone.
Hope she comes to this thread and solve these soon.
Do you know her personally?
Chat

Old 10-30-2008, 12:00 PM   #12
norsmis
Chat I might suggest not posting a person's bank account information on a website.... I do hope you get some resolution but if you post information like this, I dont think its going to help the situation any.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:08 PM   #13
repforest
Ok....i would say sorry i am new in this forum.
Can anyone delete that posting?
Chat

Old 10-30-2008, 12:17 PM   #14
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by repforest View Post

Bank account information removed - WebSlave
Thanks Rich!

Old 10-30-2008, 12:27 PM   #15
John E Dove
Mr. Chatchai
in answer to your question, no I do not know her nor I have never even spoken to this person to my knowledge and based on the address you posted she lives about 1100 miles/1770 kilometers from me.

I am wonder if anyone out in the LA area knows if Acton is one of the towns that were effected by the recent fires in CA?

Old 10-30-2008, 12:54 PM   #16
repforest
Thanks John.
When the case happened? i called her from korea on 5th this month and she answered my call.
When she heard my voice,she cut my line off.That case confused me that she has been trying to get away of sending me stock.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:09 PM   #17
LauraB
This confused me at first because the only AC Reptiles I know is Anthony Caponetto (http://www.acreptiles.com/) and he would never risk his stellar name and business stealing from anyone. (And doesn't work with dragons, anyway)

In trying to figure out just who Anna and Chad are, I see this site: www.alphadragonz.com, has purchased from them, but don't provide their last name or any other contact information.

I also fround this old thread (2006) that Anthony made here in reference to them:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=79247

Chatchai, would you please post the telephone number you have for them? And possibly their last name if you know it? Did you see their ad at KS? Thank you.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:49 PM   #18
John E Dove
Ms. Bolt
Mr. Chatchai did provide their last name, it was in with the banking info that was deleted.
Anna's full name is Anna M. Wagoner.
It was saved in my search engine as I tried to dig up some info on her but came up basically dry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
anna m. wagoner