Ed Clark- Sketchy Ad - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2007, 12:32 PM   #31
varnyard
[quote=Ed Clark] Bobby, as usual you display your ignorance and willingness to attack anyone in your sights. I think everyone can remember you attacking those Bearded Dragon folks with no true information at all. you are a liar and a disgrace to all things good!QUOTE]

Quote:
=Ed Clark: Mr. Hill, antagonism will not be tolerated. please remember that there are rules to abide by here
Yes Ed, thank you!! Now everyone can see my point!! You have just proven you true colors.

Old 05-24-2007, 12:33 PM   #32
varnyard
You = Your

Old 05-24-2007, 12:38 PM   #33
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
he warned you for a post in this thread, about him, in which he is an active participant?

Old 05-24-2007, 12:40 PM   #34
RyanT
Ed, kick back and enjoy the hating. It must mean you're doing something right. Success breeds jealousy. Take it as a compliment. You have great animals. I like the Cape May Reptiles moniker too. My boss and all his family and friends have summer homes down there.

Somebody should make a forum directed at OPEC so the general public can harrass them about the prices they choose to charge us. But everyday we line up at the pumps and hand it over. We must be a bunch of freakin morons.

Old 05-24-2007, 12:41 PM   #35
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
he warned you for a post in this thread, about him, in which he is an active participant?
Oh, and yes, he sure did!! Yet more of him playing God on Fauna.

Old 05-24-2007, 12:43 PM   #36
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanT
Ed, kick back and enjoy the hating. It must mean you're doing something right. Success breeds jealousy. Take it as a compliment. You have great animals. I like the Cape May Reptiles moniker too. My boss and all his family and friends have summer homes down there.

Somebody should make a forum directed at OPEC so the general public can harrass them about the prices they choose to charge us. But everyday we line up at the pumps and hand it over. We must be a bunch of freakin morons.
No, just you.

Old 05-24-2007, 12:44 PM   #37
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
No, just you.

Very well put my man!!!!!!!

Old 05-24-2007, 12:46 PM   #38
LadyOhh
Seriously, Ed?

What type of ethical practice is dinging someone in a BOI thread about you??

You are overstepping your bounds and using your Mod powers for personal gain.

True Colors, buddy...

Old 05-24-2007, 12:48 PM   #39
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
ONE - fancy ball python $25
Bobby, you got ripped off.
I was only charged $15 to buy this CH import female.

Old 05-24-2007, 12:53 PM   #40
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Bobby, you got ripped off.
I was only charged $15 to buy this CH import female.
Is that the "minor morph" they are calling the "oddball"?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark