Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2004, 07:38 PM   #121
ElapsMan
As mustangrde1 pointed out, I would be willing to bet the IRS can make him remember where he lost his airway bills. Ray told me that Delta has no records of Kevin shipping anything in the past 9 months. Kevin is the wolds greatest issue dodger I have ever seen. He is good at avoiding answering questions by trying to redirect the focus onto someone else. Then he gets mad when people do that to him with his hacked up venomoids. I say we all start making phone calls to IRS, Fish & Game, and DEA and insist on an investigation of this irresponcible liar.

Jerry

Old 11-16-2004, 08:14 PM   #122
Suncoast Herpetological
Just to add a little spice to the mix, I got verification today that the tracking number in question belongs to a UPS shipment that was dropped off at an Office Depot Customer Counter in Burns Oregon.

Kevin.....out of curiosity...where do you live?

Old 11-16-2004, 08:15 PM   #123
Bringerofdoom
wow to imagine we wouldnt prove his end at all, and will now vanish in the scammer fashion.

Old 11-16-2004, 08:18 PM   #124
Bringerofdoom
i mean he not we. my bad

Old 11-16-2004, 08:39 PM   #125
snakegetters
Quote:
Originally posted by ElapsMan
Ray told me that Delta has no records of Kevin shipping anything in the past 9 months.
Gee, isn't that funny. He's been advertising venomous snakes for sale during this time. I wonder how he's getting these snakes to the customers? You get three guesses and the first two don't count.

Quote:
I say we all start making phone calls to IRS, Fish & Game, and DEA and insist on an investigation of this irresponcible liar.
Good idea. Anyone up for posting the relevant contact information and phone numbers for all the authorities that should be hearing about this?

Old 11-16-2004, 08:51 PM   #126
The BoidSmith
Quote:
I got verification today that the tracking number in question belongs to a UPS shipment that was dropped off at an Office Depot Customer Counter in Burns Oregon.
John, could you post that? If we don't do something about this issue sooner or later we will all regrett it.

Thanks.

Old 11-16-2004, 08:54 PM   #127
gila7150
Quote:
Kevin.....out of curiosity...where do you live?
He lives in Oregon....what an amazing coincidence

Quote:
Good idea. Anyone up for posting the relevant contact information and phone numbers for all the authorities that should be hearing about this?
Here's two to get started...

Oregon Dept. of Fish and Wildlife
3406 Cherry Avenue NE
Salem, OR 97303
Main phone 503-947-6000
Toll free 800-720-6339

UPS Hazardous Materials Support Center
1-800-554-9964

Old 11-16-2004, 08:58 PM   #128
Mustangrde1
I need to look though my archives but I have all the wonderful numbers you will need for Oregon and the direct numbers. The Main office number will get you rerouted for days.

Here are Two to start you off though

Oregon Division of fish and wildlife airport inspection division. 1-503-231-6135

Oregon Fish and Wildlife Law Enforcement direct number 1-503-872-5268

Old 11-16-2004, 09:10 PM   #129
thecobrakid
Thumbs down Kevin Smith

I have been watching Kevin Smith for a long time. Why does he keep up this rant? What's the deal? Why can't you ship legally? Is it because you are unverified? If not, then it must be because its a cheaper route. Pathetic! Shipping venomous stuff this way is serious. I have seen your posts on classifieds and forums now, and as a minor......i am not even impressed.

Who is calling this guy in? Someone should! He certainly does NOT seem right for venomous!!!!!!!! He clearly has no respect for the laws, the animals, and his peers.

Someone should turn him in. That is the only way he is going to get knocked out of the hobby. As long as he is here, hot keepers are at risk. What if there is an accident? What if someone gets hurt? It will be Kevin's fault! Yet, another black eye for hot keepers.

Another thing. Let's talk about those venomoids, dude. You are so low. I hope you get busted so you can't make anymore. Venomoids are immorral. Period. There are no two ways about it. We, as herpers love the animals we keep. That's what this hobby is about......the animals. We choose to share our lives w/ them dedicating our time to promote settings in which they can thrive. Because you are a selfish low-life you have these butcherings where these poor snakes are hacked up for profit. I also hear that you do it w/o anesthetics. Illegal and shameful. How dare you!

And as far as your peers. Well your character shows there too. Your peers don't respect you. Not any respectable peers that I can gather. How many problems have you had?

I think its time you hang up your tongs.

Jason Shephard

Old 11-16-2004, 09:18 PM   #130
Suncoast Herpetological
It was strictly over the phone Alvaro but I have a full address now. The package was shipped from

Office Depot Copy Center
2205 Burnside
Gresham, OR. 97030

1-503-618-8812

Had the city wrong in my first posting...sorry. This info is 100% correct though.

Hmmmmm I wonder if they keep copies of their airbills?

Jeremy...now would be a great time to post a scan of that Shipping label. I believe that would truly put a happy end to this thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!