Inquiry Anyone dealt with Wyblep ? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
MrBig
Anyone dealt with Wyblep ?

Was looking to purchase a few snakes from him, wondering if anyone has dealt with him. Plan to do local pickup, so issues with shipping is removed for me, but still curious if anyone has had good, bad or indifferant dealings with him. Anyone have anything to say about the quality of his snakes (esp Lesser and spider)? Any input would greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
LauraB
I don't think you'll have any problems dealing with Paul Wyble

Old 02-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
Shadera
Paul will treat you fairly, and his animals are solid.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #4
The BoidSmith
We have; very responsible and trustworthy.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:32 PM   #5
Gecko_Den
Bought a spider from him 3 or 4 years ago. Great snake, excellent breeder, never a wobble.

Old 02-02-2011, 12:29 AM   #6
jlexotics
My male pied and 4 of my adult het pied females came from Paul. I have both purchased from and traded with Paul. He is someone I keep in contact with and will be dealing with for years to come! I have plans to purchase some animals from him this season! No need to think twice, he's a stand up guy.

Old 02-02-2011, 01:06 AM   #7
jparker1167
paul is a great guy, i have known paul for a pretty long time and hes one of the best to deal with. no need to worry when dealing with him.

Old 02-02-2011, 09:03 AM   #8
twh49801
i sold paul a mojave girl last fall and it was a smooth deal.

Old 02-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #9
snakechaarmer
I purchased a stunning VPI Axanthic male from him in 2007 and we met up outside of Daytona..He was very patient and a really great guy. "Oleander" is awesome and has been a quality animal from Day 1. You shouldn't have any problems

Old 03-21-2011, 07:22 PM   #10
MrBig
Thanks for all the feedback, it took alittle while but finally met up with Paul at the Steelcity show about a female lesser I'd been bugging him about. Great guy, great snake, great show great deal. All in all very happy and would reccommend anyone thinking about dealing with Paul not to hesitate. Thanks for the lesser Paul and hope to deal with you again in the near future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!