Good Guy David Poppy read below "GREAT GUY" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2011, 02:21 PM   #1
kingsnake
David Poppy read below "GREAT GUY"

Im sorry for screwing up the title,i ment to put Dave's name it it,i was some what nervous so i made a mistake but please read the thread below stated "GREAT GUY" Dave gets 2 good guys today!!

Old 03-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #2
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsnake View Post
Im sorry for screwing up the title,i ment to put Dave's name it it,i was some what nervous so i made a mistake but please read the thread below stated "GREAT GUY" Dave gets 2 good guys today!!
The other one you started will be deleted as soon as a Mod sees it. You need a name in the heading. You might want to copy and paste it here.

Old 03-22-2011, 02:35 PM   #3
kingsnake
i dont know how to do that.should i just write another?

Old 03-22-2011, 02:43 PM   #4
kingsnake
I want to begin by saying "Im Sorry" to David Poppy for not paying him and lieng about him when all i had to do was be honest that i was having a hard time/ruff time at the moment,instead i didn't pay Dave what i owed him and allowed myself to get out of control and attempt to hurt David when all along David was the GOOD GUY NOT ME,i was the bag guy and i had a sudden $$ problem at home that needed $$ rite away and if i had just explained to Dave things would never went were they did but i lied and with my anger at home i took it out on those in the community,all my frustrations and the worse it got the worse i made it iv spoken to Dave and he was nice enofe to hear me out "SUPRIZED" but listened to me and gave me the opportunity to make things right between us even if he never talks tom me again at he did give me the benefit of the doubt and in the timely manner i said i would fix things i did,theirs alot people dont know about me,one of them is i have a health problem,second is low self esteem,very low and find it hard to be on same level as others while not knowing as much as they do or having hard time learning things and who better to learn from than Dave??Their is alot of good members here id love to learn from but never ever asked to much because didn't want to sound like an idiot yea i own alot of snakes and i take of them every day,they are the first room i enter in the morning and last room i leave at night ,i have a wide collection of snakes not just one type but many and everything iv learned came from internet or hands on and with other breeders and Dave is a guy i would love to learn from,my odds are slim to none now but i did what i had to do between David and i so hes paid what hes owed and i feel the relief not the guilt hanging over me,because it bothered me every day when i walk inm y room and se Daves signature on the styrofoam from when he shipped to me i kept,i felt onered to have received something from someone like him and every day i walk in here its the first thing i see and the little voice in my head(the man upstairs)tells me "YOUR WRONG""FIX IT NOW OR ELS"and i listen to God i don't know about you but to me hes real and what he says "GOES"am i believer ?YES and i believe in Karma aswell ,God didn't put us here to argue and fight ,we are here to share and to love and to get along and do right by each other,help one another not feed into our fleshly needs and we all know what they are..nothing good comes of it,but back to Dave and the past it was me who lied and made everything up and tried to hurt Dave's name and im terriable sorry and will never ever attempt to insult or disrespect another person here anything i have coming to me i am willing to take it but Dave was right all along,i hope this doesn't get taken out of content and twisted against me all i have done today is tell the truth and admit my wrong and i was at fault %100 NOT DAVE so please if anyone has anything to say please say it i deserve it and hopefully David will respond with a positive response,is he doesn't well i don't deserve it,its understood,however my chondro is still up for sale and if he gets sold i will still send extra $$ to Dave for the all the troubles,hes really a great snake and would make a good breeder,i have shed records and poop records and feed records...and i will say "SORRY TO ALL the ENTIRE FAUNA COMMUNITY"and iv learned how to deal with crisis when they arrive through counseling i just didn't have a grip on life at the time and being a first time home owner since 3/10 a year ago it was hard for me with all the land and repairs,etc etc furnace goes gotta replace it right away,owning 2 cars,inspections are due 1 doesn't pas needs $600.00 worth of work,etc etc and i got hit with overwhelming $$ things i didn't know what to do except explode but now things are different and under control and Gods driving now so i worry about the moment as it comes either im welcome back or im not,id like to hear from others if possaible who can relate to stress in the daily life and how it affects you or people around you and how you deal with it,because for me it their was no dealing with it just getting the case of the F%@K ITS maybe we can start a forum on stress for the day any ideas because it caused me to hurt and disrespect and very good man who by far did not deserve it at all because i didnt know how to control my stress factors,if i was a scumbag i wouldnt be here today talking to you all admitting my fault and that i was a scum bag but made it right and knows time it will take to repair my reputation and that's ok,well dave thanks for excepting my call hope we can be friends,hope the phone call from school wasn't bad hope to hear back from you soon....sincerely Nikko Gambinosorry to Dave and all the community.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!