Good Guy Abigail McDufford...AWESOME GAL!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2010, 07:33 PM   #1
morph evolution
Abigail McDufford...AWESOME GAL!!!!

JUST wanted to post my excellent purchase from abby..she was great through every step..kept me updated.easy gal to work with...looking forward to doing bussiness wit her again.thanks abbster!!!hehe

Old 12-23-2010, 01:22 AM   #2
dragonluver83
I did a trade with her awhile back. I sent her some KSB's for a female crested gecko that has been a great breeder. Would repeat business!

Old 12-23-2010, 07:06 AM   #3
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by morph evolution View Post
JUST wanted to post my excellent purchase from abby..she was great through every step..kept me updated.easy gal to work with...looking forward to doing bussiness wit her again.thanks abbster!!!hehe
Thanks Brian! I'm sure we will do more business in the future You were a pleasure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
I did a trade with her awhile back. I sent her some KSB's for a female crested gecko that has been a great breeder. Would repeat business!
Thank you Tom! Hope that Crested is doing well, she's a lovely lady

Old 03-24-2011, 10:00 AM   #4
Dale Porcher DVM
very responsible young person

I just completed a flawless trade with Abby and from the level of communication and her knowledge, I just assumed that she was much older than she actually is. I'm predicting that years from now she will be one of the major players in this hobby. Thank you Abby and I was very impressed with the whole transaction.
Dale Porcher DVM

Old 03-24-2011, 12:10 PM   #5
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Porcher DVM View Post
I just completed a flawless trade with Abby and from the level of communication and her knowledge, I just assumed that she was much older than she actually is. I'm predicting that years from now she will be one of the major players in this hobby. Thank you Abby and I was very impressed with the whole transaction.
Dale Porcher DVM
Thank you for the kind words Dale It was a pleasure doing business with you too! I hope we can do more deals in the future

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!