Info Adam Tawfeek & Jesus Blackman Rojas - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2013, 12:49 AM   #131
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
Hey Jesus Blackman Rojas, why did you create a profile using a fake name and why did you delete your classified for the Spector you listed under your fake alias?

I'll tell ya, you are quick but you're going to have to make another account because you'll be banned again real soon....lol

Busted
Attached Images

Old 06-08-2013, 12:52 AM   #132
Retics'nBalls
Are you that nieve.....smh.....You must think that you are the only person in PA to have or breed ball pythons. Let me introduce myself since it's obvious that you can't read, and because this will be my last post on this subject. My name is Enrique Vargas and I'm from N.E. Philadelphia. The specter male that you've seen me post for sale on here is also co-owned by me. Jesus had a series of deaths in his family these past months and had placed his snakes up for sale to help cover with some of the funeral costs. Knowing his family I told him to keep his collection, and that I would give it to him, and buy into his collection. This co-ownership is quite popular among dog breeders when a person can't afford the asking price. So it is lowered and an agreement is reached that both the breeder and "keeper" both own the animal. Me and Jesus both agreed that we should get a different male to breed, so we offered him for sale. I find you silly secret squirrel antics laughable at best. You start this thread and it blew up in your face, so you look to lash out at the ones you sought to discredit. Shame on you for not having anything netter to do at 1am. Go drink a cold one or something

Old 06-08-2013, 01:00 AM   #133
Retics'nBalls
I find it hilarious that a so called man who's into abandoning animals, selling venomous to minors, not paying his bills abandoning his kids ect. would EVER think that he even a shred of credibility......Once again Stevo, shame on you....Maybe you should quit breeding balls, and go be a father

Old 06-08-2013, 01:35 AM   #134
SERPENTS DEN
Trying to change the subject will not justify your means. Being behind on child support is hardly abandoning my children and that is all squared away now. When my animals were illegally taken not abandoned there's a thread they can read, nothing has changed since.

I'm not saying Adam but you on the other hand have proven yourself to be a bad guy and I don't understand why Adam would want to associate himself with you.

Old 06-08-2013, 01:35 AM   #135
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retics'nBalls View Post
Are you that nieve.....smh.....You must think that you are the only person in PA to have or breed ball pythons. Let me introduce myself since it's obvious that you can't read, and because this will be my last post on this subject. My name is Enrique Vargas and I'm from N.E. Philadelphia. The specter male that you've seen me post for sale on here is also co-owned by me. Jesus had a series of deaths in his family these past months and had placed his snakes up for sale to help cover with some of the funeral costs. Knowing his family I told him to keep his collection, and that I would give it to him, and buy into his collection. This co-ownership is quite popular among dog breeders when a person can't afford the asking price. So it is lowered and an agreement is reached that both the breeder and "keeper" both own the animal. Me and Jesus both agreed that we should get a different male to breed, so we offered him for sale. I find you silly secret squirrel antics laughable at best. You start this thread and it blew up in your face, so you look to lash out at the ones you sought to discredit. Shame on you for not having anything netter to do at 1am. Go drink a cold one or something

Really, we have gone around and around with the fake names Jesus and his brother have been accused of using and the multiple accounts that have been used on this site.

So, I guess he turned over his password to his locked photobucket account to you as well.

All the pictures you have posted have come directly from his photobucket account that is password protected.

That is point One

Point two would be that you know that Jesus is banned from this site. Selling for him is against the terms of this site no-matter the circumstances. So even if you were a legitimate person, you are still breaking the TOS of this site.

Point 3

You started a thread on this site back in January on the behalf of Jesus stating that you were merely a interested third party hoping to help him reclaim some lost funds. That thread was delete because you didn't follow the rules of this site. Doesn't seem like you are merely a third party.

Those seem to be legitimate questions to me.

I'm going to have to agree with you that there is some creditability problems here.

Last point.

Quote:
Jesus had a series of deaths in his family these past months and had placed his snakes up for sale to help cover with some of the funeral costs.
You have always used Jesus' photobucket account not just the last few months or six but always.

You are done here.

Old 06-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #136
Focal
I haven't been really keeping up with the thread, but from what I know of Steve is that he is a no BS kind of guy and has spent countless hours working to uncover the thieves amongst us. Regardless of the other details I have yet to read, any association with Jesus, whether direct or indirect, is reason to cover ones one tail. I would practice avoidance at all costs. I don't know Adam, but hopefully he is confident in the company he keeps, because that plays a major role on your reputation.

Old 06-09-2013, 01:41 AM   #137
beballs
This whole situation was just completely exploded by this thread. Talk about an over reaction, and immaturity. By no means do i call myself a professional, but when i see a ton of nonsense, i'll call out on it. lol

Yes there was a verbal agreement, and i give a small kudos to Steve for trying to abide by it. Yet when it continues to get more and more complicated by Adam who wanted his animals back, all i can ask is, was all of this worth it? Was holding onto his animals worth the drama, worth the dead snake, and worth the continuous fighting over the matter? I mean come one, talk about someone with the reputation as someone like yourself, and then getting your panties all in a bundle over something like this. Its just immature. I'd rather of given his animals back, and then be on the look out for him putting up ads for the females offspring on KS or Fauna. Or even give him the opportunity to prove himself to be trustworthy. I'm sure then after that measures of posting in the BOI would have been worth it because then there would have been definitive proof that he was just trying to rip you off, or to be faithful to his worth. Yet to simply accuse him of trying to rip you off was calling for problems.

Yes i agree that Adam should have taken his male to the vet ASAP, and good for you Steve for mentioning to do so, and offering to even pay for medication. Its just unfortunate that something like that had happened, and i really do hope it is a lesson learned. When you see something wrong with any animal of yours, Address it. Look up information online, contact other knowledgeable people, but my goodness, to let "mother nature" takes it course? How irresponsible. Especially on a snake that was 2200 dollars.

I'm glad its all finally getting situated, and hopefully, like stated before, its a lesson learned. Yet I really hope it was worth all the trouble to post it on the BOI because from what i've seen, all it has caused, is a loss of business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
adam tawfeek, jesus blackman rojas, scrammin, sub 0 serpents, tigger the tiger