Info Adam Tawfeek & Jesus Blackman Rojas - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #81
SERPENTS DEN
Screenshot 76
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2013, 06:06 PM   #82
SERPENTS DEN
Pics I sent Adam.
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2013, 06:17 PM   #83
SERPENTS DEN
I sent both Adam & Jesus a link to this threa and this is Adam's response.
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2013, 06:21 PM   #84
SERPENTS DEN
Last word from a nice guy
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2013, 07:14 PM   #85
Fangthane
After reading that OP, I can't say I disagree with how the "nice guy" chooses to categorize you. None of the subsequent communication has done much of anything to change that, either. You certainly put a whole lot of effort into convincing yourself that he was trying to screw you early on; as well as trying to make this about Jesus. As I'm sure you're very much aware of the stigma that comes along with any mention of the "Rojas brothers," I can't help but wonder if you're not trying to just completely muddy the waters. The mass of mostly irrelevant screenshots would also seem to support my 'dazzling display of ' theory. There's nothing to show that this isn't simply another example of someone trying to capitalize on another's bad name.

As this was apparently a verbal agreement, with no written contract(?), I don't think you had any legal right to exercise that degree of control over his animals. It's also kinda odd how you instantly went into a defensive stance, when he wanted his female back. It takes a great deal of trust to hand your animals over to someone else, and believe that they'll be fully honest about how the breeding works out. He was apparently very willing to trust you, so why would you, in turn, assume he had any interest in screwing you over? One could easily come to think that you were just projecting your own intentions onto him.

The other parties may not be angels, but you've definitely come across as very petty, vindictive, and generally unreasonable. Maybe you'll get a boost from the name recognition factor, but I'm not letting it stop me from seeing that you're by no means the least all the involved evils.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:17 PM   #86
JColt
You have a lot of patience Steve.

I'm your friend
I hate you
I'm your friend
I hate you
I'm your friend
I hate you
I'm your friend
I hate you

Yeah, I think I'll stay away from loans.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #87
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
After reading that OP, I can't say I disagree with how the "nice guy" chooses to categorize you. None of the subsequent communication has done much of anything to change that, either. You certainly put a whole lot of effort into convincing yourself that he was trying to screw you early on; as well as trying to make this about Jesus. As I'm sure you're very much aware of the stigma that comes along with any mention of the "Rojas brothers," I can't help but wonder if you're not trying to just completely muddy the waters. The mass of mostly irrelevant screenshots would also seem to support my 'dazzling display of ' theory. There's nothing to show that this isn't simply another example of someone trying to capitalize on another's bad name.

As this was apparently a verbal agreement, with no written contract(?), I don't think you had any legal right to exercise that degree of control over his animals. It's also kinda odd how you instantly went into a defensive stance, when he wanted his female back. It takes a great deal of trust to hand your animals over to someone else, and believe that they'll be fully honest about how the breeding works out. He was apparently very willing to trust you, so why would you, in turn, assume he had any interest in screwing you over? One could easily come to think that you were just projecting your own intentions onto him.

The other parties may not be angels, but you've definitely come across as very petty, vindictive, and generally unreasonable. Maybe you'll get a boost from the name recognition factor, but I'm not letting it stop me from seeing that you're by no means the least all the involved evils.

Despite what you have to say I did not label this thread as a Bad Guy thread and I posted everything instead of removing the irrelevant conversation.

The agreement was that the female stay with me the entire duration of the breeding loan. If the agreement was that I breed his female and give it back to him I would have never agreed to that.

There's no muddying going on here, everything is in black and white word for word.

Old 06-02-2013, 09:30 PM   #88
Snake-Queen
I know a little more about BPs now than I did a year ago, but I didn't know it was that darn frustrating to breed them!

Whether the agreement was verbal or not doesn't change the agreement. If the agreement was that you were to keep her for the entire breeding season (which appears to be true as Adam never disagreed with you), I would be a little upset at him wanting to take her back right after I started breeding. IMO, Adam is a little flighty & prone to over imagination. Steve, you have more patience than I do. With all of his mood changes, he appears to suffer from a disorder or lacks maturity.

It is sad that his snake died, but he really should have taken it to a vet or taken you up on your offer to get meds for it. I don't know how far his drive is from your location to his, but that is probably enough time for the snake to get cold & stressed lowering his immune system long enough to form an RI. If I had a snake that I paid $2200 for, I sure would take it to the vet, even if I had to beg the vet for a payment plan.

Old 06-03-2013, 12:00 AM   #89
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Whether the agreement was verbal or not doesn't change the agreement. If the agreement was that you were to keep her for the entire breeding season (which appears to be true as Adam never disagreed with you), I would be a little upset at him wanting to take her back right after I started breeding. IMO, Adam is a little flighty & prone to over imagination. Steve, you have more patience than I do. With all of his mood changes, he appears to suffer from a disorder or lacks maturity.
In your eyes, perhaps. In mine, the most glaring character disorders and lack of maturity seem to be coming from the OP's side of the fence. When Adam was literally begging for the opportunity to come pick up his male, this was the OP's response:
Quote:
Tell the truth regarding Jesus Blackman Rojas that he has nothing to do with our agreement and that he doesn't own these to snakes and I'll think about it
Nope, nothing petty and immature about that. Say what I want you to say, and maybe I'll think about throwing you a bone. What a guy. Being "upset" is one thing; refusing to return another's property is quite another. One is a rational response; the other...not so much.

Regarding Adam's "mood swings": When someone is effectively holding your property hostage, one can only dare to get so aggressive, for so long. Having to eat with a smile tends to get old, which can lead to outbursts. I simply don't believe that a vague agreement, especially one such as this, which would be very difficult to have legally enforced, gives him the right to unequivocally refuse to return another person's property. We don't even know what the agreement really was. I believe he made a comment about breeding year-round, so whose definition of a "breeding season" would we go by? As the OP is the one who seized control and refused to relinquish it, perhaps he decided to interpret the situation as giving him a very open-ended timetable. As would seem to be supported by comments like this one:
Quote:
I'm being very reasonable, you are being unreasonable thinking you can just have me breed your snake and not follow through on our agreement that she stays here the full term along with the eggs.

I bred her a number of times and she's retaining his sperm so yes I do own part of this project.
As long as there's the vaguest possibility that there's some of his males' sperm in there, I guess he can keep her as long as he wants? He definitely had a 50% claim on whatever eggs his males may have sired, but he has no claim on the female herself. Especially when the rightful owner expresses that he wants her back in his possession. I think that the OP's ostensibly irrational suspicions reflect much more poorly on him, than on Adam.

I also don't recall any statements regarding stud or feeding fees being involved in the initial agreement, but the OP apparently didn't see any problem with tweaking the situation to his benefit, and trying to make that part of the ransom fee for the pastel het. clown. Oddly enough, he didn't seem to feel compelled to offer a stud fee for the females he bred to the pastel phantom male. His males are the only ones whose sperm has a chance of being retained? I remind you, in both situations, there was absolutely no definite indication that any snake was gravid.

Not only is there a very good chance that this "agreement" wouldn't hold up to legal review; more importantly, I think it's highly immoral to hold someone's animals until you deign to decide you're good and ready to give them back. To me, the OP comes off as a petty, money-grubbing control freak, for whom the ends will always justify the means. I mean, this is the same guy who happily handed a venomous snake over to an exceptionally dim minor. Anything to turn a profit, I suppose.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:25 AM   #90
Retics'nBalls
What I find surprising is that after Adam told you that Jesus does in fact have partial ownership of the 2 snakes, you still tried to muscle them and bully them into keeping their animals. It sounds to me that you just wanted to try and breed the male to some of your other snake's, which weren't apart of the original and agreed upon 2 female mojos. This BOI thread just shows that you care only for the money, and tried to illegaly retain and hold on to someone else's personal property

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
adam tawfeek, jesus blackman rojas, scrammin, sub 0 serpents, tigger the tiger