Leonard Giordano of Salty City Aquariums(Bad Guy) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-05-2007, 09:50 PM   #81
SPJ
See that's the thing. I'm a prick in real life as well as behind the keyboard.
I say AND type what I think and I think you are an idiot.
Sooooo. Se Ya. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Buh Bye!

Old 11-05-2007, 09:59 PM   #82
bowfinger
Well then, thank you for letting me know, many smart people hide the prick in them, you share it so that everyone knows not to trust or say to you what they wouldnt say to a prick. Maybe one day it will pay off and you will be honored for taking the outspoken out in life, as being tactful and respectful of others obviously is above your capabilities...I am sorry you have that communication disability and if you ever feel life is too much, e-mail me I have a few recomendations.

Old 11-05-2007, 10:00 PM   #83
saltycity
You guys are nuts!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-05-2007, 10:02 PM   #84
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley
I'm just curious about something... for my own edification- the photos in Posts #20 and #25, where were those taken? Who's enclosures are pictured?
I'd like an answer to this, reposting so it doesn't get ignored or flooded out by the pissing match.

Old 11-05-2007, 10:03 PM   #85
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowfinger
e-mail me I have a few recomendations.
Won't work. Many have tried and failed before you.

Old 11-05-2007, 10:04 PM   #86
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley
I'd like an answer to this, reposting so it doesn't get ignored or flooded out by the pissing match.
Sorry about that Seamus. I'll leave this thread alone so it can get back on course.
I've grown tired of him anyways.

Old 11-05-2007, 10:06 PM   #87
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Sorry about that Seamus. I'll leave this thread alone so it can get back on course.
I've grown tired of him anyways.
Not like you weren't provoked. There's just something there I'd like to address, but want a straight answer so I am 100% certain of the correct party to address it with.

Old 11-05-2007, 10:13 PM   #88
saltycity
I posted the pics on #20&25 why?

Old 11-05-2007, 10:14 PM   #89
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltycity
I posted the pics on #20&25 why?
And the photos were taken of the animals while they were in your posession, under your care?

Old 11-05-2007, 10:30 PM   #90
saltycity
Quit beating around the bush sir,and get it off you chest.
Leonard

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!