Jeane Best- River City Reptiles (Bad Guy) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-20-2008, 11:52 PM   #31
Chameleon Company
Nicole's loss is unfortunate. Everyone here has lost animals though, so her experience is hardly unique in that regard. Her obvious contradictions while failing to take responsibility is more unfortunate. Her attempt to cast blame with such a discombobulated rabble of flawed logic and unfounded allegations is most unfortunate. That you chimed in as a horse's ass is no surprise Tim.

I would hope that those who may ever be in a position to consider selling to either of you will happen upon this thread before the transaction is complete. A wide berth merits serious consideration.

Old 06-20-2008, 11:56 PM   #32
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpOly

Even if Nicole brings forth indisputable evidence that Jeane misled her, refused to respond to emails
Nicole should bring forth that indisputable evidence, at this point it looks like bad communication and customer service.

Old 06-21-2008, 12:08 AM   #33
HerpOly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Nicole's loss is unfortunate. Everyone here has lost animals though, so her experience is hardly unique in that regard. Her obvious contradictions while failing to take responsibility is more unfortunate. Her attempt to cast blame with such a discombobulated rabble of flawed logic and unfounded allegations is most unfortunate. That you chimed in as a horse's ass is no surprise Tim.

I would hope that those who may ever be in a position to consider selling to either of you will happen upon this thread before the transaction is complete. A wide berth merits serious consideration.
A horse's ass? Looking in the mirror there Jimbo? I merely stated facts that were discussed ad nauseum in the past. You got your panties in a bundle when I questioned your repeated involvement with Jeane and her daughter, and yet you are afraid, or maybe ashamed, to reveal your relationship. Quit skirting the question. Casting school yard insults to divert attention away from your involvement is pathetic. Please explain what is not plausible about Nicole's account of events, that should be good for a chuckle.

Old 06-21-2008, 12:24 AM   #34
Ed Clark
This thread seems to have it all, or does it?

Mud slinging, personal side battle, accusations against a seller from a buyer.

But something is clearly missing?

Evidence or proof from Nicole against Jeane Best.

Old 06-21-2008, 12:30 AM   #35
replvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
But something is clearly missing?

Evidence or proof from Nicole against Jeane Best.
I have to agree. I have been following this thread from the beginning and still haven't seen a bit of anything from the OP. Granted Jeane may be at fault for not answering emails, but the OP is also at fault for trying to breed something she knew 'wasn't right'. The OP also keeps saying stating this and that without showing any documentation to back it up.

**Patiently waiting**

Old 06-21-2008, 12:49 AM   #36
Otter_23
Sorry about the loss of your dragon. A few lessons to learn.
1. 99% of the time if it sounds go good to be true it is.
2. Always check the BOI, there are numerous posts about Jeane and the way she conducts business. Frankly I wouldn't take a free animal from her.
3. This should have been posted at the beginning when she refused to get back to you.
4. Post proof when starting a thread at the beginning.

I really don't think you will get any compensation from Jeane although at this point I really don't believe she owes you any. When you first emailed her she should have responded and had she been a decent business woman she would have offered you different solutions at that time. Given her history she ignored you on purpose and figured it was your problem. With the way the bearded had been acting you should have taken it to vet and had not bred it. Jeane has been doing this for awhile and is shady at best.

On the bright side you did get some babies from the male and I hope they turn out well for you. I guess you can consider that your compensation and hold back a nice male from the clutch. I also wouldn't even consider these hard lessons since you did get a clutch from him and stated you got a good deal on him.

Old 06-21-2008, 03:55 AM   #37
HowlinGaleDragons
All of my dragons had a vet check last week and all of them came up 100% healthy including the one female he was exposed to nothing came up in fecals either I get that done every 3 months just to be safe.

I wasn't notified of her bad reputation untill after I had purchased the dragon from her if I had known prior I would have never considered the purchase. I try to get dragons from reliable breeders with solid reputations, in fact Jeane was the only breeder who never fallowed up on the dragon after it was sold I know every month I get calls from a breeder who sold me my one male.

-------------------
On a side note...
Cat_72 your dog rocks i love that picture it looks ready to eat the camera

Old 06-21-2008, 04:08 AM   #38
HowlinGaleDragons
proof

I don't know what kind of proof you want all I have right now is this scaned copy of the dragons death certificate and a paw print casting they did for him.

This is the death certificate

This is the paw print casting my vet did for me when I had to put him down I thought this was very kind

This was my boy Rascal

Old 06-21-2008, 04:26 AM   #39
HowlinGaleDragons
email

I just got a nasty email being openly accused of lieing about my dragon dieing in multiple ways I find it sick that Jeane stated this in particular

Quote:
"Also, on your website, Rascal is not listed as dead."
Here is a link to my Male Breeders page look at the very bottom
http://www.angelfire.com/howlingaled.../Breeders.html

Am I imagining things or dose it state clearly "Passed Away 4/28/08" ?

She also wrote...

Quote:
"Where's the picture of the dead dragon? Your death certificate and bill don't confirm anything, other than you had something checked at the vet and picked up remains."
I'm sorry but I am not going to take a picture of my dead dragon I realize some people do this but he has passed and that is not something I really want to have hanging around I hope everyone can understand that.

Old 06-21-2008, 04:33 AM   #40
Otter_23
Imagine that she responds now but not when you first emailed her. Jeanne you truely are a class act.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, reptile addictions, wendy childs