Jeane Best- River City Reptiles (Bad Guy) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2008, 10:43 AM   #81
forever29
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons
I was told the dragon was three years old and a proven breeder
I find this odd, as earlier in the thread you mentioned how you were told he was one of "last years hold backs". Now I may not have a professional opinion on beardies but from the work I have done with them I know anyone who "raises 400 babies per year" should clearly be able to tell the difference between a lethargic 3 year old and a healthy one year old holdback.

Old 06-22-2008, 10:54 AM   #82
Chameleon Company
Bravo to all here who get it. Jeane showed no poor customer service in the four months after the animal was sold because Nicole never contacted her with an issue. That makes Nicole a liar, btw, here and now. Not the first time someone lied in the BOI so as to besmirch another, and it won't be the last.

To those of you who must continue to import half-truths and BOI BS from the past, knock yourselves out ! As to past relationships .... Mmmmm ........ would that include my starring roles in "Tripod Man" and "Chameleon Tongue"? I thought I should have gotten the Academy Awards there for best actor in a Documentary.

Old 06-22-2008, 10:58 AM   #83
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
would that include my starring roles in "Tripod Man" and "Chameleon Tongue"?
Jim, is that supposed to be a subtle way of asking me out on a date?

Old 06-22-2008, 11:13 AM   #84
Chameleon Company
No, it was more a plug to keep those rental royalties coming in. Of course, if ever in the neighborhood, you are welcome to enjoy an ice cold beer and a grilled t-bone (the "t" does not stand for "tube", btw). I am good with the BBQ

Old 06-22-2008, 11:31 AM   #85
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
No, it was more a plug to keep those rental royalties coming in. Of course, if ever in the neighborhood, you are welcome to enjoy an ice cold beer and a grilled t-bone (the "t" does not stand for "tube", btw). I am good with the BBQ
Why is it that all the "Chameleon Tongued" "Tripod Men" always just want to be friends..... story of my life....

Seriously though, you know the offer for a steak and a beer goes both ways bro.

Old 06-22-2008, 11:33 AM   #86
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpOly
Look, my only points have been that Jeane Best has been ethically challenged in the past, and why would it be expected that this has changed.
Tim,

Maybe the question should be why would she not be expected to change? Every time there is a mistake there is also hope that it will not be repeated. But I hear you, there are individuals that committ the same error over and over again. There are plenty of examples in this site or even this thread. Maybe this time will be the last one...

Old 06-22-2008, 11:36 AM   #87
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever29
I find this odd, as earlier in the thread you mentioned how you were told he was one of "last years hold backs". Now I may not have a professional opinion on beardies but from the work I have done with them I know anyone who "raises 400 babies per year" should clearly be able to tell the difference between a lethargic 3 year old and a healthy one year old holdback.
Where did she state this? I've looked back, and can't find it....the only thing I find is in Nicole's original post, where she stated:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons
I had bought an 3 year old male Sandfire Orange male from Jeane of River City Reptiles in November
If you could point out where she said this, I'd appreciate it!

And I'm not sure what you are saying about the "person who raises 400 babies per year"....Jeane is the one who stated that, not Nicole.

Old 06-22-2008, 11:57 AM   #88
Chameleon Company
I think the the grammar in some of the communications was a bit loose, so as to read it that Jeane could have been referring to Nicole's "400 babies". In fact, Jeane was speaking of the impracticality of herself not having 400 vet checks done. It is also a grossly moot and hypocritical point as originally raised by Nicole (that being that of vet checks making a difference here), as Nicole's own vet did not catch it. To be expected though, as Nicole did not come here interested in illuminating the truth. She is, on more than one count, a proven liar, here and now.

Old 06-22-2008, 12:11 PM   #89
monkeywrench133
Jim, you've made reference to Nicole having a track record of lying before, could you point to specific examples of such past behavior?

Old 06-22-2008, 12:26 PM   #90
Chameleon Company
I believe the reference is to the here and now, and if there is a "before", it is as in earlier in this incident, and not some other unrelated event.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, reptile addictions, wendy childs