Allen Williamson, AllenExotics - You Decide - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2008, 09:48 AM   #71
littleindiangirl
I remember that clown picture as well, has anyone let JPman know?

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71867

Old 09-13-2008, 09:50 AM   #72
Cat_72
JPman already posted it on here, lol.

I'm sure he appreciates the thought though!

Old 09-13-2008, 09:51 AM   #73
littleindiangirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleindiangirl
I remember that clown picture as well, has anyone let JPman know?

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71867
N/m... I type slow....

Old 09-13-2008, 09:58 AM   #74
huff747
Thought I'd update this with the last couple emails I've exchanged with him this morning:

----- Original Message ----
To: Matt Allen <allenexotics@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 7:51:50 AM
Subject: Re: Message about: Spiders Het Albino, Fires, Pastel Het Pied for Other Ball Morphs

Well it would appear a pretty safe bet that I can call you a liar now. You don't even own the clown that you were allegedly going to send me. It's owned but another person on the Ball-Pythons.net forums. You're references you gave me are just other email addresses for you. The posts about you on the BOI were made by you. You told the same story about DOA to another shipper the same day but his snake had to be thrown in the field? Then you sent me a note about how the house was boarded up and nobody lived there...Is the parole officer part true or is that false too?

The way I see it at this point your best option is to return my animals to me. If you do so I will post to the thread about you in the BOI that you did the right thing and returned them. Since you don't own a clown there isn't really any chance I'll be receiving one is there...

I am still willing to drive there and pick them up along with the other animals you stole from Sam Leam so that I can return them to their rightful owners.

Chris

Reply:

To: CHRISTOPHER HUFFMAN <huff747@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 8:38:19 AM
Subject: Re: Message about: Spiders Het Albino, Fires, Pastel Het Pied for Other Ball Morphs

You're animals will be shipped out Monday, 100% for sure.

Another reply:

Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 8:49:03 AM

I will be checking my mail in a couple hours again. Please send me your address again.. I am going to make this right. but please let people know, I fixed the situation when u receive snakes tuesday

So I will keep everybody in the loop. I hope Sam is receiving similar emails on his animals. If he does return my animals to me in good condition I will post it here so everybody knows he did the right thing.

Chris

Old 09-13-2008, 10:01 AM   #75
Cat_72
I see he's here reading now...I just can't wait to hear his explanation for all of this.

Old 09-13-2008, 10:03 AM   #76
jpman78
And to find out how much he paid for that clown

Old 09-13-2008, 10:05 AM   #77
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpman78

Old 09-13-2008, 10:07 AM   #78
huff747
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpman78
From the email in which he originally contacted me -

I have a 2008, 0.1 Clown ( RDR Line ) I would be willing to trade you for a 1.1 Pair of Fires and one of your spiders. I paid 2,500$ for her.

Any of that true? Is it from RDR? Is it even a female? She's a very great looking girl though

Chris

Old 09-13-2008, 10:11 AM   #79
jpman78
LOL

Male from Mike Wilbanks (Constrictors Unlimited) and wasn't $2500.

Old 09-13-2008, 10:18 AM   #80
huff747
Another email from Allen:

Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 9:09:06 AM

By the way, threatening people with legal actions over animal trades isn't smart. Because anyone with logic knows that there are no legal repercussions regarding the trading of live animals. If you just " trade ", and the other person doesn't send there end of the deal. It's just too bad, and the law enforcement will take you to take it to small claims court. In which a judge wouldn't care about the case, and you would spend thousands in court costs, plus lawyer fees and processing fees.. not worth it, for no outcome, eh? lol

My response:

To: Matt Allen <allenexotics@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 9:12:27 AM

I didn't threaten with it, I asked if there was any.

My quote - Not sure anybody will know the answer but what are the legal steps we can take now?

I see that as a far cry from threatening you with anything.

Allen since we can all see that LAWReptiles is reading this thread why don't you post here? Here before everyone I'm saying that if you send my animals back to me Tuesday I will post that here as soon as they are unpacked. If I haven't posted here Tuesday anyone can feel free to contact me. I won't just receive my animals and then never post the outcome.

Also be warned that when/if I get a package from FedEx I will have my camera out taking pictures of the box and every step of opening the box because right now I don't have a lot of faith that anything will be in the box and if they are I'm not sure what condition I will receive them in so I will be doing my best to document everything so you can't later accuse me of lying about what I receive.

Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!