Good Guy Dan of DTS Herp Inc is for Viper Boas - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2008, 08:58 PM   #71
Dan Scolaro
Kevin:

Drive off what potential sale? Bad boy reports that show I went above and beyond the terms of sale? Any advertisement is great advertisement and the sky's the limit.

Name one incident when I did something bad?

Was it bad to offer the kid a skink when he killed it with a pinky?

Was it bad to give the herpinator a free boa at my shipping expense?

Was it bad to refund the mans money when the boa arrived strangled?

Was it bad to offer 2 viper boas a week after the man burned them on a heat pad?

Yea, I was bad bad bad for them offers - above and beyond the terms of sale.

Old 12-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #72
mvite
^^He's the reptilian Rain Man.....

"Definitely no legitimate complaints...."

"Defintely all scammers and morons....."

Somebody drop some toothpicks near him or take him to Vegas!

Dan, we're not laughing at you---we're laughing with you.

But we're laughing about different things.

Old 12-05-2008, 09:20 PM   #73
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
^^He's the reptilian Rain Man.....

"Definitely no legitimate complaints...."

"Defintely all scammers and morons....."

Somebody drop some toothpicks near him or take him to Vegas!
That was hilarious!

Old 12-05-2008, 09:46 PM   #74
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Kevin:

Drive off what potential sale? Bad boy reports that show I went above and beyond the terms of sale? Any advertisement is great advertisement and the sky's the limit.

Name one incident when I did something bad?

Was it bad to offer the kid a skink when he killed it with a pinky?

Was it bad to give the herpinator a free boa at my shipping expense?

Was it bad to refund the mans money when the boa arrived strangled?

Was it bad to offer 2 viper boas a week after the man burned them on a heat pad?

Yea, I was bad bad bad for them offers - above and beyond the terms of sale.
Dan.... your missing the point. I have never commented on your previous dealings... like I have said.... I do not know the quality of your animals... so I dont and wont comment. Im basing my opinions on what you say when you come on here.

There have been several people state they will not buy from you because of how you handle yourself on here. Maybe your just having fun.... but in the end.... it will hurt your business. People will see you as an egomaniac that loves to belittle people.

Most folks are open minded.... lets say someone comes on here and says.... Dan sent me a sickly (insert species).... and lets also asume that that same customer sent you an email right after delivery stating that the animals is great... thank a million.... so instead of taking the normal way out and just going off that he is a scammer and blowing up.... why not post the email (complete with headers) and PROVE he is a scammer.

Never once have I attacked your animals or your business directly.... my main point all along has been about how you conduct yourself here. If you want to keep it up and have fun... that is your business..... but it will end up costing you customers.

Old 12-05-2008, 09:59 PM   #75
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Ken:

Who are you?

You never bought an animal from me and never proved that I did anything bad in any transaction but you come on here making idiotic statements as if you know me? What gives with you?

Are you just upset I proved your friends wrong all the time? Cry in your coffee but don't think you know me or can comment on any sales transaction I had. You never have viewed all of the emails and heard all of the conversations between myself and my customer, so who do you think you are to judge anyone anyway?
Post all the rhetoric and pseudoreasoning you want, Dan. It does nothing to change or refute the basic facts that have been set forth It does, however, provide further evidence of claims as to your psychological state.

As for your other insinuation that you'll be here trolling for a long time to come, your actions paint a much different picture. You've been given an involuntary hiatus or two already. From there, it progresses to a permenant ban if you're not careful.

Old 12-05-2008, 10:05 PM   #76
Junkyard
Oh Danny boy (wow, that is an insult to a great song). Sorry to rain on your parade Dan, but you are not messing with my head. I do think it is funny that you believe you are a humble person. Does it bother you that people have read these threads and decided to not do business with you? By all means go ahead and stay, you are digging your own grave here, I am just trying to help you fill it.

Harald, I do not think it is that he missed your point, I would guess more like incapable of comprehending your point or refusing to accept your point. Along with everyone else that has pointed out his childish behavior.

Old 12-05-2008, 10:33 PM   #77
Dan Scolaro
Wolf:

What people declined a sale? Some fellow named Mambakeeper who was discovered to be the competition hiding under another fake name? Some lady who's email I blocked because she was a started a fraud bogus thread? Some bozo who wishes to get a bonus point by siding with an idiot who is attacking out of retaliation? So what. I think the issue is that you are somehow brainwashed to think what people say here will harm another companies business. I disagree. Any attention, whether it be bogus, bad, confusing, good, or whatever, is good for business.

Ken:

I am answering people's questions and said I will be in the business selling reptiles a long time and will be here a long time to answer any questions if need be. If there is any term or rule that I am not taking into consideration, please let me know as I am not familiar to what trolling is nor what you mean by hiatus. If as a moderator you wish me to not respond to people's questions, then it would be appreciated if you ask me to not respond to their question and I will abide by the request, but I don't want them thinking I am ignoring their inquiry.

Mvite: What does a toothpick have to do with it or vegas? No luck here, just skill with animals.

Old 12-05-2008, 10:42 PM   #78
Dan Scolaro
Mike:

I do not think you know what this business is all about. Can you present some background information that would allow us some insight to your experience in the reptile business as I really don't think you have any grasp of what you are talking about even after viewing you've made over 3000 posts on this forum.

Who read what thread and said they wont buy? Mambaking discovered to be the competition hiding under some fake name? Who? Some kid with 4 bucks to his name wanting 200 dollar skinks? Oh, them. Ok, you are correct. Yea, I missed out on that sale.

And nothing you do or say will ever influence anyones decision to buy a reptile.

I have a great reputation of many fine sales and if that is a source of bother for you, then I don't know what else to tell you except live with it.

Old 12-05-2008, 11:17 PM   #79
jasballs
Quote:
Mike:

I really don't think you have any grasp of what you are talking about even after viewing you've made over 3000 posts on this forum
Dan, You have over 1000 posts just trying to clear your name. That doesnt seem to be working huh? Looking at Mikes posts, I'd say he knows a little bit more then you...

Old 12-05-2008, 11:23 PM   #80
Dan Scolaro
Clear what name?

My reputation is great.

And find another stab and/or reason to defend your friends accountability for his idiotic statements.

What's your excuse?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!