Inquiry Tara Reed, Traverse City Michigan. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2008, 10:09 PM   #31
critical bill
Also...

The physical address of Brad (which i assume is Tara's husband) is:

330 W 11th St
Traverse City, MI 49684
(231) 946-8167

The phone # matches the P.O. box on the Owner/Billing Contact info I posted earlier (which is registered to reptiholic.com).

There is also a "Wayne B Reed" listed at that address. Again, same phone # as for Brad.

Old 12-08-2008, 10:13 PM   #32
critical bill
Also...

Linda M Reed
330 W 11th St
Traverse City, MI 49684
(231) 946-8167

Looks like a full house.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:15 AM   #33
MikeCurtin
Wow, Chuck....you're good. After 4 days, I'm starting to find it hard to believe Tara doesn't know about this thread. Even if she hasn't been on Fauna directly, she's been contacted, and it's even likely an aquaintence or 2 may have informed her. I was hoping we'd hear her side of the story here.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:02 PM   #34
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
Wow, Chuck....you're good. After 4 days, I'm starting to find it hard to believe Tara doesn't know about this thread. Even if she hasn't been on Fauna directly, she's been contacted, and it's even likely an aquaintence or 2 may have informed her. I was hoping we'd hear her side of the story here.
Well, I dont want to take too much credit for not so hard work. Its all public info that can be found doing a "who is" look up for domain registration information on the net, and a simple reverse look up of that info on the white pages.

I hope at least some of that information is useful to Sean getting in touch with her, and the two can works this out satisfactorily.

But I'm beginning to feel the same way with respect to what you say about her being informed. I'm leaving a bit of wiggle room for a medical emergency or the like. She's always seemed like a nice gal to me. Hate to believe she'd throw her reputation away for a couple hundred dollars, but I've also been witness here to pettier things.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:05 PM   #35
snakemom1961
IMO, her lack of response lends credence to the factuality of the pictures of the animals sent by her. The longer she refuses to respond to such aligations the worse it looks for her.
Come on Tara, come on here and let us know your side. Without that we pretty much have no choice but to believe the pictures of the poor animals are factual.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:23 PM   #36
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
IMO, her lack of response lends credence to the factuality of the pictures of the animals sent by her. The longer she refuses to respond to such aligations the worse it looks for her.
Come on Tara, come on here and let us know your side. Without that we pretty much have no choice but to believe the pictures of the poor animals are factual.
"We" have no choice? I have several choices to form a belief. My first choice is to review the emails between Sean and Tara regarding the transaction. That is something that only Sean can provide at the moment. However, like Tara has been logged out of fauna for four days, Sean has also been logged out for the past two days. While Sean may not be aware that a request for him to post the emails has been made, the same can be said that Tara is unaware that this situation exists.

Old 12-09-2008, 02:18 PM   #37
dprince
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
"We" have no choice? I have several choices to form a belief. My first choice is to review the emails between Sean and Tara regarding the transaction. That is something that only Sean can provide at the moment. However, like Tara has been logged out of fauna for four days, Sean has also been logged out for the past two days. While Sean may not be aware that a request for him to post the emails has been made, the same can be said that Tara is unaware that this situation exists.
Very well stated Bill.

Especially around this time of year, people get extremely busy and aren't always in the mindframe to check email and fauna religiously (I know, it's shocking. )

I agree that the geckos pictured are in a deplorable condition. That being said, I think it's important to get all the information (emails, proof of the transaction, etc.) before lacing up the gallows.

Old 12-09-2008, 02:53 PM   #38
your gecko guy
hi

Hello , This is sean I dont want to make a big deal out of this for anyone else. But I do thank everyone for their time on this. For the pic. I took mine the day I posted the thred hers I dont know .For the emails I will post them if some one could help me with that. Do I cut and paste the emails or give links to the info I also used the info that was provided and called her and sent 3 more contact info a phone call a pm and another email plus a dispute trough paypal so now there isnt much eals I can do IN MY OPINION she has seen my emails COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!! SHE NEW THE ANIMALS WHERE IN THE SHAPE THEY WERE AND KNEW SHE SENT ME A ( B.S.) PIC AND KNEW I WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM AND NOW WILL NOT RETURN ANY THING NO REFUND OR EMAILS IT IS ONE OR THE OTHER. IF any one would think that I would waste my time to make up a( b.s.) story and bogus pics and waste all of everyones time on this you are very wrong all I wanted to do is just warn others of this seller In hope of saveing them from getting taken for a fool I will post all I have to help if I left parts of the story out it was not to defend me or her it was to make the post short and direct easy to understand thx agin

Old 12-09-2008, 02:55 PM   #39
dprince
Quote:
Originally Posted by dprince View Post
Very well stated Bill.
I mean Chuck........*smacks self*

Old 12-09-2008, 03:02 PM   #40
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by your gecko guy View Post
Hello , This is sean I dont want to make a big deal out of this for anyone else. But I do thank everyone for their time on this. For the pic. I took mine the day I posted the thred hers I dont know .For the emails I will post them if some one could help me with that. Do I cut and paste the emails or give links to the info I also used the info that was provided and called her and sent 3 more contact info a phone call a pm and another email plus a dispute trough paypal so now there isnt much eals I can do IN MY OPINION she has seen my emails COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!! SHE NEW THE ANIMALS WHERE IN THE SHAPE THEY WERE AND KNEW SHE SENT ME A ( B.S.) PIC AND KNEW I WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM AND NOW WILL NOT RETURN ANY THING NO REFUND OR EMAILS IT IS ONE OR THE OTHER. IF any one would think that I would waste my time to make up a( b.s.) story and bogus pics and waste all of everyones time on this you are very wrong all I wanted to do is just warn others of this seller In hope of saveing them from getting taken for a fool I will post all I have to help if I left parts of the story out it was not to defend me or her it was to make the post short and direct easy to understand thx agin

The best place to start at this point would be for you to cut and paste all e-mails and pm's as well as the paypal dispute info. Make sure to include the headers for the e-mails, etc. I usually highlight just about the whole page and paste it directly. While I can't think of a reason for you to make up a story like this, stranger things have happened.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!