Info In response to Natalie Beacom - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2008, 01:10 AM   #41
Keleida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post
i still cant get over the fact that you people seem to think its ok to wish a house burning down on someone or talk about there kids surviving....anyone that says that most likely dont have kids nor will ever have kids...well you guys have fun bashing us some more..im going to bed... enjoy

As I recall, I never once said anything about your home burning down, or your children. Certain individuals did. You said it's not right for all of us to be harassing your wife (which is untrue), but it's equally unfair for you to accuse those who didn't.

I question your wife's morals and ethics. Why? Because she hasn't done a thing for me to believe otherwise. I understand that you want to stand up for your wife, and I admire the fact that you even acknowledge that she did something wrong, instead of coming in here saying she was totally in the right. The fact remains that she claimed she lied. I don't care how sick you are of hearing it, but its true. If you found out someone was lying to you, don't you question everything they have said? I know I do.

Also, stop saying it was someone else who helped your wife on her website. it's HER website, she is responsible for it. If she is serious about it, which she claims to be, she would have drafted her own code of ethics, and would have known damn well what content was on it. You can say it's your fault that your wife acted that way, but seriously.. that's like my boyfriend apologizing for me having a personality. She alone was responsible for her actions. She said she was a 501c3 rescue, not you. You didn't make that decision to say that, she did.

If the calls bother you that much, change your number or report the numbers that are calling you. Emails? Adjust your security settings for your account. It's not that hard. Coming on here and threatening the community with police action isn't going to earn you anything but animosity. Simply for the fact that you accuse all of us for what few are doing. How can you be sure it was anyone here who posted is doing it, and not some anonymous reader?

And just to point out, just because Chuck claimed he could do something about the calls, doesn't mean he is doing it. (I don't know this for a fact, but I know plenty of people who would claim to do something like this, just because they can).

- Heather Sutherland

Old 12-10-2008, 01:24 AM   #42
hhmoore
Aaron,
I won't claim to know the laws of whatever state you are in; but, generally, to engage in business (or business-like) transactions under a false name requires that that name be registered. Noah's Ark is such a name. If it hasn't been done, I would recommend that a trip to the County Clerk's office be made, to fill out the appropriate (DBA) paperwork.
I would also suggest that Rescue be left out of the name & description until such time as the requirements of being a rescue are investigated and met - if that is something that Natalie plans to pursue. I don't know that all rescues are nonprofit, but there are still rules & requirements......and, obviously, false statements about the status of the operation should be avoided at all costs.

Old 12-10-2008, 01:25 AM   #43
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt80 View Post
Is Natalie pre-op or post-op?

...I can't be the only one who noticed?

-Brandi Hill
If my dog was as ugly as her I'd shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards.

Old 12-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #44
John E Dove
Mr. Beacom,
I know nothing about any phone calls or emails you and your wife claim to have received, but it is easy to tell you do not reason well or examine facts honestly.
Had you stopped to think for a second then you would have realized that your starting this thread would only open the wounds caused by your wife's lies and insulting behavior. Any intelligent person would be able to apply reason to the situation and figure out that the active assaults would eventually cease if there was no response. Ding ding ding, wait till the next herp society meeting where all of the membership will be aware of her and her actions.
Furthermore If you read through that other thread and followed some of the links to other web sites, being honest with yourself, you would have seen some of the same lies with similar inappropriate language posted by your wife on those forums as well and come to the conclusion that it is not the rest of the world that is to blame but rather your wife.
Look at it this way; if one person tells you your feet stink they may or may not, but when everyone tells you your feet stink you need to wash your feet and change your socks.
That is what has happened to your wife. She goes from web site to web site and when they say she is doing wrong she blames them. This time, for better or worse, she hit a site where the membership takes action along with their words and now you are here whining about it. Guess who is really to blame.

As for the foul language & racist comments she used here, I am not sure how much of that was her actual ignorance & racism and how much was her immature childish nature seeking to strike out when it became clear she was in the wrong and had no defense but could not admit she was in the wrong. Like others here I hope that your children do not inherit those traits through example education.

At this point I would say that her posts here will follow her around the various web sites for quite some time.

Old 12-10-2008, 01:55 AM   #45
MikeCurtin
I have a very, very hard time believing that this is not Natalie writing under Aaron's name. I'm not a linguist, but their language seems quite similar.

Old 12-10-2008, 01:59 AM   #46
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
I have a very, very hard time believing that this is not Natalie writing under Aaron's name. I'm not a linguist, but their language seems quite similar.
His spelling is better though.

Old 12-10-2008, 10:29 AM   #47
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove View Post
His spelling is better though.
lol that should be proof enough....

Old 12-10-2008, 10:32 AM   #48
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
I don't recall ANYone saying they were glad the house burned down or anything remotely like that. However, it's entirely possible I missed it. Regardless though....it sure gets annoying when "we people" all get lumped together with one or two who would say such an asanine thing as that.

your right, but i feel the the message i first wrote would have been clear enough to seperate the ones who said those things and the ones who didn't.
I do apologize if you feel i was blaming you or someone else who didn't say that. Because you are right. Only 1 or 2 people said that. But i really didnt want to put anyone on blast right off the bat.

Old 12-10-2008, 10:43 AM   #49
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post
i still cant get over the fact that you people seem to think its ok to wish a house burning down on someone or talk about there kids surviving....anyone that says that most likely dont have kids nor will ever have kids...well you guys have fun bashing us some more..im going to bed... enjoy
I stand by my comments, and I'll tell you why...
I see exposed wires, an electrical hazard, and a fire hazard. That says carelessness to me.

I see a picture of a small child with a boid completely around her neck. That also spells carelessness to me.

I know there was a fire. NataLIE said it was due to a lightning strike, but we all know she lies. I am sorry about the fire, NOBODY deserves that, but from other evidence that has been posted I believe that the fire was most likely caused by carelessness, and not lightning.

Small children and carelessness do not mix. Small children need to be watched EVERY SINGLE MINUTE. While I HOPE nothing EVER happens to a small child, the sad fact is that accidents happen. And in the presence of carelessness, accidents happen alot more frequently.

I hope your children live long full lives, I truly do.
And I hope they pose no problems to the rest of society.
I would love nothing more than to have come to a false conclusion, after viewing the evidence here.

Also, for the record, I have never emailed or called you, nor would I ever. I've just read this thread and a few links that have been provided.

Old 12-10-2008, 10:45 AM   #50
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keleida View Post
As I recall, I never once said anything about your home burning down, or your children. Certain individuals did. You said it's not right for all of us to be harassing your wife (which is untrue), but it's equally unfair for you to accuse those who didn't.

I question your wife's morals and ethics. Why? Because she hasn't done a thing for me to believe otherwise. I understand that you want to stand up for your wife, and I admire the fact that you even acknowledge that she did something wrong, instead of coming in here saying she was totally in the right. The fact remains that she claimed she lied. I don't care how sick you are of hearing it, but its true. If you found out someone was lying to you, don't you question everything they have said? I know I do.

Also, stop saying it was someone else who helped your wife on her website. it's HER website, she is responsible for it. If she is serious about it, which she claims to be, she would have drafted her own code of ethics, and would have known damn well what content was on it. You can say it's your fault that your wife acted that way, but seriously.. that's like my boyfriend apologizing for me having a personality. She alone was responsible for her actions. She said she was a 501c3 rescue, not you. You didn't make that decision to say that, she did.

If the calls bother you that much, change your number or report the numbers that are calling you. Emails? Adjust your security settings for your account. It's not that hard. Coming on here and threatening the community with police action isn't going to earn you anything but animosity. Simply for the fact that you accuse all of us for what few are doing. How can you be sure it was anyone here who posted is doing it, and not some anonymous reader?

And just to point out, just because Chuck claimed he could do something about the calls, doesn't mean he is doing it. (I don't know this for a fact, but I know plenty of people who would claim to do something like this, just because they can).

- Heather Sutherland

Honestly i didnt expect to come on here and make things better for me or my wife. I just wanted to come on here and clear some things up.

As far as the calls and emails, I shouldn't have to change a phone number because some people like to threaten others via phone and email. Its ridiculous. I just asked nicely that it stop. And honestly the main person its coming from is the only person that's Local...so as stated if it does continue i will do what i have to. And just to clear it up. That 1 person hasn't even replied to this thread. It just needs to stop

And what i said about my wife having help with making the site is true...belive it for what you want...i know you dont..im not worried about the members of this site believing anything i say...im still going to say it...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!