1.2 Prime Subadult Nephrurus milii - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
California Breeders Union
1.2 Prime Subadult Nephrurus milii

CB 2010

I am cutting loose a 1.2 holdback trio of Australian Barking Geckos. The girls are in the 10-12 gram range, and should be breeding machines by the fall at the latest. The male is right at 12 grams. I average well over 12 babies per season per female with milii. A very prolific species which breeds readily, easily and sells well. Only cutting these loose to offset the cost of a non-reptile related venture.

$1100.00 trio shipped. A fraction of their true investment value.

Female #1:

Female #2:

Male:

Jordan Russell
Westminster, Ca

Shipping is done Monday - Wednesday.

Shipping Rates:
Small Box $50.00
Medium Box $75.00
Large Box $100.00
Delta $100.00

No Mites- No Junk- Realistic Pricing.

*It is the customer's responsibility to adhere to all state and local laws - know them!*

*no live arrival guarantee below 40* or above 80* F*

*Any claims, or issues must be emailed within 4 hours of receiving the shipment*

*no cash refunds-credit only*

*This is a business, and although trades are frequently offered the cost of shipping and liability of the trade merit a disproportionate trade value. If you are looking to trade I value my animals at listed prices and receiving animals are valued at 60% of listed prices.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!