Inquiry Oleksandra Antonyuk aka oleksandra.t - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2016, 11:29 AM   #1
zabrown466
Oleksandra Antonyuk aka oleksandra.t

Hi

Has anyone ever dealt with an oleksandra.t?

He has the following ad up right now:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=604007

At first glance I just totally skipped over it since it was his only post and he is in Ukraine. But I found more detailed ads on Kingsnake (I can post those if I am allowed to)

The kingsnake ad has this website tagged to it: http://www.bion.com.ua
Not going to open it on my work computer to play it safe

Just wondering if anyone knows if he is legit

Thanks,
Zach

Old 12-20-2016, 12:01 PM   #2
markpulawski
He ships his animals to Mike at Snakes at Sunset and then he sends them to US customers, he has been doing this for over at least a year now. I have not heard any complaints but I have not purchased anything either. I would call Mike and ask him about the process.

Old 12-20-2016, 12:44 PM   #3
zabrown466
Great. Thanks!

Old 12-20-2016, 10:27 PM   #4
tlmoon
Glad to hear he sounds legit. Those are some insanely cool geckos!

Old 12-21-2016, 09:01 AM   #5
Snakesatsunset
Yes, we import for them 1x a month, and you pay them directly for just the animals, and you pay us Snakes At Sunset only the FedEx and processing fee of $75-$100 depending on size of your order with them.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:10 AM   #6
Boa_Morphs82
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabrown466 View Post
Hi

Has anyone ever dealt with an oleksandra.t?

He has the following ad up right now:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=604007

At first glance I just totally skipped over it since it was his only post and he is in Ukraine. But I found more detailed ads on Kingsnake (I can post those if I am allowed to)

The kingsnake ad has this website tagged to it: http://www.bion.com.ua
Not going to open it on my work computer to play it safe

Just wondering if anyone knows if he is legit

Thanks,
Zach
Rest assured they are legit. I received my Parsons Chameleons from Bion which shipped to Mike at Snakes at Sunset who then shipped the animals to myself. The animals photos were of the exact animals I picked and the animals came in flawless. Communication was excellent as well with both Bion and Mike.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:12 AM   #7
Boa_Morphs82
Also I am pretty sure Oleksandra translates to Alexandra so he is a she.

Old 12-15-2017, 03:25 PM   #8
Mrclark1983
How long did it take for your order from order date until receiving them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boa_Morphs82 View Post
Rest assured they are legit. I received my Parsons Chameleons from Bion which shipped to Mike at Snakes at Sunset who then shipped the animals to myself. The animals photos were of the exact animals I picked and the animals came in flawless. Communication was excellent as well with both Bion and Mike.
Hey I see you ordered from bion and was hoping that You could tell me how long it took until you received your order I placed an order with them as well.

Old 12-20-2017, 02:08 AM   #9
the bratt
I've done buisness with Bion and Mike at snakes at sunset. Had a great experience and no complaints.

Old 12-20-2017, 08:43 AM   #10
Mrclark1983
I know that they are reputable...... but My question was how long did it take for you to receive your shipment.?30 days-60 days... Etc.thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!