Any info on Mike West??? please advise! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2010, 10:42 AM   #21
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Funny...I had the same hunch. When I looked up his registration information, I was almost surprised to see that the email tied to his account is westinterests@yahoo.com. Go figure

BUSTED!

Old 06-13-2010, 11:49 AM   #22
Iraqvet
I for one call a ban on this "Jim Weed"....Care to come explain yourself????...Should I address you as a West???

Old 06-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #23
Cp3_Pythons
I would address him as Mr. West as all of these Good Guy threads on them re from BRAND NEW MEMBERS and the posts keep comming. It all sounds a little fishy to me. And now the email.... Westintrest@yahoo.com...... I personally would have used a better email alais.
Secondly I would NOT do business with the either of them

Old 06-13-2010, 08:08 PM   #24
bow624
Thumbs up

WHO ARE YOU IDIOTS YOU ARE A COMPLETE JOKE !!!!!!!!!

NEVER EVEN HEARD OF YOU IDIOTS KNOW CONNECTION TO YOU JUST COMPLETE JERKS

ATTACKING G O O D P E O P L E ! AMERICANS STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS

WE DONT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH KIND OF SLANDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-13-2010, 08:12 PM   #25
Iraqvet
Well you just got reported for calling us idiots...All you had to do West was not be a lying,scamming,cheating con artist...

Old 06-13-2010, 08:27 PM   #26
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by bow624 View Post

And the public doesnt have to put up with Scammers and Con-artist either
This is the BOI a place to report legitamate transactions and Im 115% that you had NO transaction With yourself Mr. West and Now you bring yourself to doing this REAL CHILDISH Im sure potential customers want to do business with a gentleman who has "customers" acting like this. You were already BUSTED and now your " potential customers " get to see the real individual that you are. I thank you from the bottom of my heart when I say Thank You Becuase Im sure the Reputible Breeders wont mind handling transactions/ or questions of customers that could of been yours. In return they get REAL QUALITY ANIMALS & REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Leaving them able to rest knowing they got what they paid for and then some.

AGAIN I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM

Old 06-13-2010, 08:32 PM   #27
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:

Oh BTW I got a 4 point infraction for a personal infraction on another member (I belive your comment may fall under that not sure though)

Old 06-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #28
Dennis Hultman
Quote:

LOL, number one you are on private property so keep in mind where your rights end here.

Secondly, you have been given much leeway to give your point of view and to express your opinions.

Wait, I just have to laugh again about the relevance of this statement to this thread.
Quote:
AMERICANS STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS

OK, I got that out of my system.

Now, watch the name calling please. You don't have those rights here. Express yourself without it.

Old 06-13-2010, 08:59 PM   #29
Dennis Hultman
You now have fifteen posts on varies threads that date back years. Threads posted by multiple people from different parts of the U.S.. You join recently and come on to every thread you can find about the West's. You have called all these people liars and untruthful. So, how do you know that? What makes your word better than any others? Why is it that you have a great interest in this and know that the information provide by all these people on different threads is false?

How do you know Mr. Weed at westinterests@yahoo.com ?

Old 06-13-2010, 09:23 PM   #30
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
You now have fifteen posts on varies threads that date back years. Threads posted by multiple people from different parts of the U.S.. You join recently and come on to every thread you can find about the West's. You have called all these people liars and untruthful. So, how do you know that? What makes your word better than any others? Why is it that you have a great interest in this and know that the information provide by all these people on different threads is false?

How do you know Mr. Weed at westinterests@yahoo.com ?

Dennis,
I with you I couldnt of typed it any better I had to when I was reading your post's both here and in another thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!