Any info on Mike West??? please advise! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2010, 11:47 PM   #31
dustinntech
Man I really didn't want to post anything because I have no idea who these guys are, but the "Weed" guy is ridiculous! Just the fact that his email is "westinterests@yahoo.com" makes me not want to business with any West!

@Mr. West aka Mr. Weed, why would you think people would "slander" people? Also, you are bringing up all these threads that 2+ years old... IF you do in fact have proof of a good sell why dont you post a "good guy" thread and post your evidence for the buyers to decide if they want to believe you or the other posters.

Old 06-14-2010, 02:07 AM   #32
Behindblueyes21
I have never dealt with Mr. West, but this thread interested me. I read all the way through, and it seems to me, as everyone else has found.. that this West character is not to be dealt with. Thanks Fauna for steering me away from this name.

OH... And to "Mr. Weed", it is pretty easy to tell when you are impersonating to make yourself look better. From other threads about you I have gathered that you are young. It will take time, but you will one day grow up and realize your actions do not help you make customers. It pushes them away. I suggest you get out of the business as to not hurt any other animals, crickets included. I vote for the banning of this character as well.

Old 06-14-2010, 02:32 AM   #33
LauraB
Here are their latest endeavors:

http://cdareptiles.com/
750 Reptile Lane, Coeur d' Alene, Idaho 83815
208-704-1682
info@cdareptiles.com

http://www.westreptiles.com/
208-704-1682
info@westreptiles.com

"Genetic Breeding of high quality animals. In business since 1998. Superior animals. Breeding is a passion. Join our Co Op breeding team today. Make money from home.
Call Mike West 509-720-4389
tj. west@rocketmail.com"
(509 = Spokane,WA & appears to be cell)

"Genetic breeding"? As opposed to un-genetic breeding? LMAO - yeah, real pros.

There is NO such address as 750 Reptile Lane - what a freakin crock. There is NO content on either of those websites. Do a search of that 509 phone number, you'll get 10 pages of
"make quick money at home with our business opportunity" BS.

As I advised you in the other thread, Mr. "Weed" - step away from "it".

Old 06-14-2010, 12:00 PM   #34
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Here are their latest endeavors:

http://cdareptiles.com/
208-704-1682
info@cdareptiles.com

http://www.westreptiles.com/
208-704-1682
info@westreptiles.com

"Genetic Breeding of high quality animals. In business since 1998. Superior animals. Breeding is a passion. Join our Co Op breeding team today. Make money from home.
Call Mike West 509-720-4389
tj. west@rocketmail.com"
(509 = Spokane,WA & appears to be cell)

"Genetic breeding"? As opposed to un-genetic breeding? LMAO - yeah, real pros.

There is NO such address as 750 Reptile Lane - what a freakin crock. There is NO content on either of those websites. Do a search of that 509 phone number, you'll get 10 pages of
"make quick money at home with our business opportunity" BS.

As I advised you in the other thread, Mr. "Weed" - step away from "it".
Once again you show your talent for being able to dig stuff up lol...These guys will definetly get whats comming to them in the end..With their three new different alies's on here, they must be running out of dirty money so they are talking good about themselves..I say dirty money cuase well, we all know how they got it..Its sad for the people who got ripped off..But its funny to think these guys are probably already living under a bridge somewhere.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #35
Sinisterreptiles
Mike West

SOOOOO glad I did my research before selling to this jerk. Sounds like he breeds ALL these great reptiles but instead hes buying them from breeders and no doubt claiming them as his own.

Old 09-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #36
ReptileAddictions
If anyone gets scammed. I have all this kids info. Police reports. His girlfriends moms trailer address (WHERE HE LIVES), photos, class action suites, the list goes on and on. They have been scamming here for years. Son learned it from Daddy, he scammed Cali for ever.

I hear at least 2 customers complaining a week in here about them. The bearded dragon co op scam is the worst I have even heard.Someone one day will hurt this kid if he keeps it up.

Just my 2 cents.

Old 01-22-2015, 03:49 PM   #37
bestave
reptile addictions

From what I have learned you youself have also done some of the same things.
I am from Spokane and I do know what I'm talking about.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!