For Sale $400 4' Albino Burmese Python, 1y.o. Include cage - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
snickles21
Thumbs up $400 4' Albino Burmese Python, 1y.o. Include cage

Named Peach, though you're welcome to change that

1 year 1 month old, between 3 1/2 and 4 feet long. Great little snake, not sure if its a boy or a girl. Currently feeding live mice once a week. Comes with glass tank with sliding screen top. Also water dish, log hideout and some leafy decoration with suction cup that he enjoys rearranging his cage with :P

Never had any feeding or shedding problems. Never had mites. Never been tempermental, or struck at anyone. I handle him everyday, and he is very active and friendly. Never had any known injuries, though he likes to push and slide against the screen top of his cage which I think may be starting to irritate his nose a bit. (looks a little like dry skin or something)
Will need a bigger cage in the next few months, so its a plus if you already have one.

SNAKE WILL GET BIG. Please make sure you know how big Burms can get, and are well able to handle this large snake.

Looking for $300 or B.O., price including snake, glass tank, heating pad, heat lamp, waterdish, log, and plastic leaf decoration.
Prefer pick-up, but will drop off if reasonable distance. Located in Hampton Falls, NH

I also have 2 other smaller heat lamps (no bulbs) that you can take if you want. I'm not sure if they work, but you can have them free.

I Really don't want to sell Peach, but I know that I will need to before he gets too big

^ 3 Most recent pictures ^

^ peeking out over his water dish, see him!

^ Feb 2009, about to shed
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
burmese, python, snake