Wanted "bigger" python - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #11
k_schutte
I am OK with having a huge snake, IF i know the person who raised it and know it's character and all of that good stuff... I have been getting a lot of this lately so i want to clear it up. I Have experience with LARGE snakes and am 100% comfortable around large snakes that I am familiar with. i am NOT however comfortable with getting a 15ft snake from someone i have never met and most likely will never meet. I have no idea how that person took care of the snake, if they may have mistreated the snake, I don't know if they ACTUALY handle the snake as they say etc... I don't want to get a HUGE snake that is pissed off or has not been handled and have it take out that aggretion on me because i plan to handle A LOT
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2009, 03:44 PM   #12
k_schutte
Also... it does not HAVE to be big... If it is a nice looking albino I will be OK with a smaller one. I have PM'd and emailed someone on here but have yet to get a response...
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2009, 04:36 PM   #13
P120_Cartman
I was Merely throwing out suggestions, Never once questioned your ability.
Its Aggression by the way.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:19 PM   #14
k_schutte
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopsi View Post
I was Merely throwing out suggestions, Never once questioned your ability.
Its Aggression by the way.
I was in a hurry...

Also, I wasn't meaning to "come at you" or anythign like that. I have had a few PM's saying roughly the same as you. I think people mistake my wanting a smaller snake for me NEEDING a smaller snake. I am sorry if it came off as a personal attack or something, it wasn't meant to be. I just want ot be sure if I get an aggressive snake or somethign that it is something I can handle and hopefuly "domesticate"...
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2009, 11:49 PM   #15
P120_Cartman
No hard feelings, just stating my point of view. You own whatever you want, you just asked for "bigger" and I threw out a suggestion. I would However, double think the behemoths is all, but do what you want, and good luck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread