Good Guy John Michels from Black Pearl Reptiles. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-05-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
Goanna
John Michels from Black Pearl Reptiles.

Just wanted to say that John from Black Pearl Reptiles (www.blackpearlreptiles.com) is a really good guy. I just completed a transaction with him that was mainly done through PM's after he found one of my WTB posts.

He communicated with me very well throughout the transaction and the snake I received from him is in very good condition. He packed the snake very well for transit and shipped it out right away.

I will not hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks John!

Billy Brenner

Old 08-07-2009, 12:59 AM   #2
Black Pearl Reptiles
Thanks for the kind words Billy!

It was a pleasure dealing with you as well!

John

Old 01-02-2010, 06:48 PM   #3
flboy21283
I'd also like to add my experience with John. We have been talking for several months now back and forth about snakes. He has great communication and some very nice animals. I just sent a payment last night, and look forward to receiving an awesome animal from him.

James Grubner
Amelia Island, FL

Old 01-04-2010, 12:44 AM   #4
Black Pearl Reptiles
James-

I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

It's been a pleasure working with you as well...

John

Old 09-02-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
Lucas339
just got a pair of mexican lined pines from John. They arrived in excellent health and look better than represented in his photos. The transaction was flawless and he answered all of my emails in a very quickly!

Lucas Jennings

Old 09-02-2010, 01:33 PM   #6
lovin2act
John is an awesome guy!! Good guy does not say it well enough.

Markus Lee

Old 01-14-2015, 01:23 PM   #7
Tiger Cowboy
Received an Eastern Indigo from John yesterday and could not be more pleased with it. We had a long transaction as I was picky about what I was looking for, and he wanted to be sure that the snake was very firmly established with a good feeding response before sending it to me. Prompt with responses and willing to answer any questions I had. Great guy.

Old 01-15-2015, 04:40 PM   #8
Black Pearl Reptiles
You're welcome, Lee! Thank you for the kind words. Enjoy!

Old 01-15-2015, 07:16 PM   #9
Robert Walker
Good job John on a successful transaction

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!