Good Guy Alex Estrada - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
T-ReXx
Thumbs up Alex Estrada

Just wanted to post about my positive experience dealing with Alex Estrada with Imperial Geckos. I purchased two possible het amel African Fat Tailed Gecko females from him. Communication was easy and smooth and when I expressed interest, Alex offered and sent additional photos and updated weights without me even having to request them. He was also willing to contact me in the future when/if the clutches laid by these females (both sired by an amel male) hatch out to let me know any amels hatch, possibly helping me to avoid worrying about proving them out. Both females are very healthy and doing well. I was very pleased with the transaction and would have no qualms about repeat business.

Thanks again, Alex.

-Ted Cook

Old 03-09-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
Imperial Reptiles
I'm glad you liked the geckos Ted. Thanks for the kind words.

Regards,
Alejandro Estrada

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!