Bad Guy DEAD SNAKES from Kevin South of The Constrictors Labrynth - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2011, 09:32 PM   #91
Devon Hodgins
However, the OP has not shown one shread of evidence to back anything up, but the one thing he has on his side is that Kevin automatically offered him two free boas without even asking for a shred of proof. That to me makes me think that he knew he sent out sick boas and was hoping to get away with it.

Old 05-11-2011, 09:33 PM   #92
Devon Hodgins
Nick can we please get proof via pics,vet records,anything at this point. Accusing him of bad husbandry and ethics is one thing but IBD is something totally different.

Old 05-11-2011, 10:01 PM   #93
bear
I think if the threat of IBD was real, the proof would have been all that the OP would have posted. Also the process in which IBD testing is done is not a one stop shop... I may have missed where the OP had stated the process, but last time I checked the vet would have had to take an organ tissue sample and only one place in the country does this test. The turn around time is not very quick and the test should run 100-150?

If a person had actually gone through the steps, they may have taken a bit more time to explain... maybe "the vet thought we should do an IBD test, he took a tissue sample and we are awaiting results." or something along those lines. To my knowledge, the everyday vet can not just go in the back room and come out with a result on a routine necropsy.

Old 05-11-2011, 10:04 PM   #94
Lucille
I've skimmed through a couple of Nick's threads today, and one thing caught my eye, and my heart

He has said in a couple different places, that this is not a business for him, rather it is a hobby, something he can do with his kids.

What is he teaching them? These kids, are they going to grow up thinking these shenanigans are OK? What kind of ethics is he teaching? To sell off a sick snake quick so someone else can take the loss? To make huge accusations and then turn tail and provide no proof?

Sad.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:01 PM   #95
snakechaarmer
Just my 2 cents, and all I have to say is Wow..Nick, you've got some real guts showing your face on Fauna after your horrible behavior towards me and others. It simply amazes me that you continue on in your fantasy land of guilt-free BS.

First of all, don't ever believe a thing Nick says. He contradicts himself every other sentence, can't remember things he's said and done, and just yacks and yacks incessantly and makes no real points. It's all a mist and smoke tactic to try and get money.

Secondly, he's a flipper of the worst kind. I would never sell to or buy an animal from him, not only from his behavior but from his quarantine and sale practices.

Thirdly, I am a histotechnologist. I can professionally tell you Nick is flat out lying about the IBD patholoy report. As has been previously stated, the reports can take anywhere from 2-3 weeks. Especially with animal tissue, the process technique for fixation of the tissue can take over 24 hours to get the specimen to an acceptable state. Usually, IBD cases also require not just H&E stains but special stains. Then you add in transport, pathology actually looking at the case, making a decision, etc. Even at the fastest it would be 72 hours and it would cost hundreds of dollars to rush a case like that. Nick is such a lowballer I very, very seriously doubt he would shell out the cost to do the biopsies, let alone the cost to rush a case like that.

Again, NO WAY to tell IBD positive death from a visual necropsy. Get your story straight, Nick, before you start throwing around excuses and lies to scam someone's refund.

Old 05-12-2011, 12:44 AM   #96
Southern Wolf
Nick you have proved on thing here. well... actually you have proved several things.

You have no morals... you sold sick or thin snakes just to recoup some of your costs.

You have no ethics... for you its apparently all about the money.

You have no integrity... you're tossing around IBD like it doesn't matter. That is a very serious acusation and there is no way you can back it up in such a short amount of time. There hasn't been enough time pass to have the proper tests run on the samples.

You're true colors are shining bright.... and from the looks of your boxes.... Its bright RED!!

1 - MythicalDragonz (-541)
2 - Justin Mitcham (-264)
3 - wallshaker (-226)
4 - skanndelus (-222)
5 - MaxWheelz (-207)
6 - colorado (-200)7 - serpentloverz4life (-182)
8 - boaholic (-171)
9 - mushucages (-160)
10 - NewBee (-158)

Old 05-12-2011, 12:59 AM   #97
Katie.Shinkle
I'm guessing we aren't going to be seeing any pathology reports.

Nick, I haven't read the other threads concerning you, but looks like they may be a good read. You obviously have 0 quarantine procedures, 0 care for the animals, and 0 care for your customers. You have shown no proof, and accused someone of IBD infected snakes, and I'm guessing with no proof to back up those claims. Your silence speaks wonders, and I know I'll never be doing business with you.

Kevin S., just like others have pointed out, did you send a free pair of boas to Nick to keep him quiet?

Also, according to Kevin, there was a full refund on the snakes plus the free pair...why is Nick asking for more? Thought he had received the full refund? Or am I reading it wrong?

Old 05-12-2011, 01:13 AM   #98
Devon Hodgins
Katie, yes they are good reads. He was tryin to scam somebody by saying that a albino ha had was het for pastel.

Quote:
Kevin S., just like others have pointed out, did you send a free pair of boas to Nick to keep him quiet?
I would love to get this answered as well.

Old 05-12-2011, 01:38 AM   #99
Payara
I sent this email to the show host inform the condition of Nicks animals:

"...But recently I have come across a thread on FAUNA that leads me to believe that one of your venors, a Nick Giavasis, has claimed to have IBD ... I don't know if he s selling any animals but I just wanted to inform you on his animals' condition and his character.

Link: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=243987

Regards"

I thought they should know what they are dealing with

Old 05-12-2011, 01:58 AM   #100
Devon Hodgins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payara View Post
I sent this email to the show host inform the condition of Nicks animals:

"...But recently I have come across a thread on FAUNA that leads me to believe that one of your venors, a Nick Giavasis, has claimed to have IBD ... I don't know if he s selling any animals but I just wanted to inform you on his animals' condition and his character.

Link: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=243987

Regards"

I thought they should know what they are dealing with

Good deal my kind sir. He souldnt be allowed 100 miles near that reptiles show if he has the "IBD" that he says he does.

I wonder if Nich will ever learn that the lies always come around to bite you in the

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!