Good Guy Damon w/ cornsnakeforsale.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
cmalchow
Damon w/ cornsnakeforsale.com

I had a wonderful experience with Damon. His user name over at cornsnakes.com is cornsnakesforsale_com. His website like in the title is www.cornsnakesforsale.com I have a beautiful butter motley from him and I couldn't be happier. It was a local sale so I was able to hold all of the butter motleys that he had available. He is wonderful and I am definitely going to do business with him again in the future.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
Yldgpsy
I purchased a corn snake from Damon,and it was a very pleasant experience! My snake was very healthy and happy, and I even got some pinkie mice for a great deal. Definitely recommend this guy for a corn snake purchase!!

Old 10-01-2012, 11:45 PM   #3
Medevil_Nuke
Did some business with Damon. The corns are sharp, feed like pros, and very healthy. Would do business again if I could. Though he is a bit sparse on paper work for hatchlings at least. Overall, great guy to deal with because he has connections with another private dealer. :]

Old 10-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #4
cornsnakeforsale_com
Thanks for your purchases and kind words. I just wanted to point out I do business under a couple of names:

cornsnakeforsale_com
www.cornsnakeforsale.com
www.arizonareptile.com

Old 11-20-2012, 11:23 PM   #5
hypnoctopus
I just purchased a new snake from Damon and it was a great transaction. I'd definitely recommend him!

Old 12-22-2012, 11:43 PM   #6
AKReptiles1
Good Guy

I had the pleasure of dealing with Damon this morning. I purchased a male snow corn from him. He is a perfect example of the morph and I wanted to say thank you to him for the easy transaction. I would highly recommend doing business with him and I will be a repeat customer very soon.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:46 PM   #7
smigon
What an amazing seller, and a great purchase experience! Thank you, Damon, for having such patience with a newbie like me! You have a repeat buyer in me.

Old 03-14-2013, 08:40 PM   #8
dreamwallaby
Had a great first online snake purchase experience thanks to Damon. http://www.arizonareptile.com/ All 3 of my new babies arrived happy and healthy and ate ft the day after delivery. They are beautiful! And Damon emailed me as soon as he saw I picked them up from Fedex to check on them. I'm very happy,
Thanks Damon

Old 10-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #9
Tyranni
A beautiful snake, and a great person to do business with. I'd definitely buy from him again!

Thanks, Damon!!!

Old 12-05-2013, 03:31 AM   #10
Varaki
I purchased two corn snakes from him, excellent communication and great guy. answered my questions and the snakes are doing well and eating just fine. Would buy from him again, I recommend him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!