Steps To Become Fedex Certified!!! - Page 61 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:25 AM   #301
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagome100
the paper i had that i had to sign, said b2b also... i dont get it, how are bussiness out there sending reptiels to us than? im not a bussiness...
I've not had a shipment questioned yet but if it starts I'd address my shipment to "(Buyers Name) Reptiles".

You could also try shipping through Repster who also uses Fed Ex.
http://www.reptster.com/connections/...edex_terms.php

I've not used them yet but they sound good.

Old 07-09-2008, 07:26 AM   #302
Kagome100
That looks really cool, i might try them.

Old 07-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #303
DreamDrownedAtHotmail
darn i read the last post, and still didn't see the answer to "how do businesses use fedex to LEGALLY ship to RESIDENTS who AREN'T businesses". it seems that according to fedex, reptiles can only be bought locally by residents, because residents aren't allowed to have reptiles shipped to them from out of state using fedex. so does that mean ALL businesses shipping via fedex, from business to non-business-residents, is doing it illegally? if so, is there ANY method to do it LEGALLY (like UPS, or some other package delivery company)?

Old 07-13-2008, 08:52 PM   #304
John E Dove
Speaking strictly Snakes, Fed Ex and Delta Dash are the only carriers you can go with period.
For lizards Amphibs and turtles you can use UPS of that other company who I really hate.
Technically if you wish to ship snakes via Fed Ex to an individual you should have them locate a pet store near them that will accept the package for them but I have not had a problem, yet, shipping to a home address.

Old 07-13-2008, 10:25 PM   #305
hhmoore
Having the package held at FedEx for pickup works

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fedex certification, fedex waiver